Only Single Shot Camera Mode Available
1701 2 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poppa John
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11982 ft
United States

I just got my Mavic 2 Zoom and Smart Controller back after warranty service.  I have photo (not video) selected and when I go to camera settings off the main flight screen and select Photo, the only photo mode that comes up is single shot.  No panorama, no time lapse, nothing but single shot.  I have 16:9 picture ratio selected, an SD card installed, my image format is J+R--but no sophisticated camera modes.  I saw an earlier thread where someone suggested that Panorama mode might not be available if your visual sensors were malfunctioning, but no indication that that is the case.  Any fixes or suggestions?  Thanks for your help.
2020-9-8
Use props
Poppa John
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11982 ft
United States

OK, I think I solved my own issue.  Apparently, my internal storage on my SC was full (or almost full) and this cause all shooting modes other than single shot to be disabled.  I cleaned out my internal files and now all modes are appearing.
2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Poppa John. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues before and thank you for reaching out. It is great to know that you have done some troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules