Filmic pro
3411 12 2020-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I've just had an update to Filmicpro 9n android that says it now supports all osmo mobile models, I can't test it till I get home but fingers crossed
2020-9-8
Use props
chilibean215
lvl.4
Germany

I have updated Filmic Pro on my Huawei P20 Pro and can confirm, that now it is possible to connect the Osmo Mobile 3 with Filmic Pro and use the Buttons to control the app... Yeah, finally it's working. :-)
I've made an additional test with a Samsung Galaxy S9 and on this phone Filmic also supports the Osmo Mobile 3. But I've noticed some issues on the S9. When using the joystick Filmic does not respond as fluent as on the P20 Pro. Sometimes the app is not zooming or focusing correctly.  

2020-9-8
Use props
Gelert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does this update apply to iOS or is it only Android ?? Anybody know
2020-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im wondering if that includes OM4 too.
2020-9-9
Use props
chilibean215
lvl.4
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 00:37
Im wondering if that includes OM4 too.

The release notes inside the google play store:

* FiLMiC Pro now fully supports all models of OSMO Mobile (OSMO 1/2/3/4).

2020-9-9
Use props
chilibean215
lvl.4
Germany

Gelert Posted at 9-9 00:20
Does this update apply to iOS or is it only Android ?? Anybody know

I don't have an iOS device, but the release notes inside the apple store say, that filmic pro iOS version should support all Osmo Mobile devices:

v6.12.0 of FiLMiC Pro is a big one. It includes full support for the DJI OSMO 3 & 4 and the ability to output a clean feed over HDMI! Key features and improvements in this release include:

- FiLMiC Pro now fully supports the DJI OSMO Mobile 3 and OSMO 4. This has been highly requested and we thank everyone for their patience. All models of OSMO are now supported (OSMO 1/2/3/4) in FiLMiC Pro. Just open Settings > Hardware and enable ‘DJI OSMO Mobile’ and it will automatically detect your model.
2020-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

chilibean215 Posted at 9-9 00:56
The release notes inside the google play store:

* FiLMiC Pro now fully supports all models of OSMO Mobile (OSMO 1/2/3/4).

Shame they don't know what its now called though.   oh well at least support is finally here.
2020-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Mimo application ) when using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Osmo Mobile 4  to ensure stability and comparability during operation and 3rd party applications like Filmic pro can void the warranty of your DJI Gimbal. Thank you and safe filming always.
2020-9-9
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 03:24
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. Just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Mimo application ) when using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Osmo Mobile 4  to ensure stability and comparability during operation and 3rd party applications like Filmic pro can void the warranty of your DJI Gimbal. Thank you and safe filming always.

Hi would you like to elaborate To  how using a 3rd party phone application could possibly void the warranty, on what grounds, it does nothing to alter either the hardware or the software on the gimbal.
2020-9-9
Use props
Gelert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

chilibean215 Posted at 9-9 01:00
I don't have an iOS device, but the release notes inside the apple store say, that filmic pro iOS version should support all Osmo Mobile devices:

v6.12.0 of FiLMiC Pro is a big one. It includes full support for the DJI OSMO 3 & 4 and the ability to output a clean feed over HDMI! Key features and improvements in this release include:

Thanks for that - much appreciated. Just downloaded now need to test
2020-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice.
I also have FilmicPro.
Very good app!
2020-9-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool - thanks for sharing
2020-9-10
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 03:24
Dji you are not able to provide us with a proper application for use "pro" with many settings like the filmic pro and you force /threatened practically your customers to used mimo which for me is just useful for the activetrack. But for the rest it is useless
ps: For owners Huawei be careful THE CINEMATOGRAPHER KIT is not supported so no flat profile and log for the huawei
2020-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules