Ronin app not working on android 11
7888 13 2020-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Socs
lvl.1
United States

Android 11 was released recently and I noticed the Ronin app no longer works.  When you open it it shuts down. Tried uninstall and reinstall and same thing.

I'm running it on a pixel phone.
2020-9-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue you reported is caused by the fact that the current Ronin app is not compatible with the newly launched official version of Android 11, which was released on September 9. DJI, like other third-party software providers, is working hard to release an app version that is compatible with Android 11 as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your daily use. The Ronin app is expected to be phase released on September 15 and launched on September 19. Android 11 will be supported by DJI Ronin app v1.2.12.
Thanks for your patience.
2020-9-10
Use props
RG_MEDIA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49252 ft
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-10 20:17
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue you reported is caused by the fact that the current Ronin app is not compatible with the newly launched official version of Android 11, which was released on September 9. DJI, like other third-party software providers, is working hard to release an app version that is compatible with Android 11 as soon as possible to minimize the impact on your daily use. The Ronin app is expected to be phase released on September 15 and launched on September 19. Android 11 will be supported by DJI Ronin app v1.2.12.
Thanks for your patience.

Any news? We already near mid october.... App still isnt released.

We need it ! Ronin M cant be connected anymore on android.....
2020-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RG_MEDIA Posted at 10-11 04:09
Any news? We already near mid october.... App still isnt released.

We need it ! Ronin M cant be connected anymore on android.....

Hi there, sorry for the late response. May I know the app version of your Ronin M?
What are the model and the OS of your mobile device?

The DJI Ronin App V1.2.12(Android) released in 2020.09.17 has been compatible with Android 11, should there any further issue, please feel free to let us know. Thanks.
2020-10-19
Use props
Rosswell
New
Australia

Multiple attempts to download and re install Ronin app but consistently crashing. My mobile devices is a google pixel 4a, updated to the latest android version 12. Any update to the ronin app?
2021-12-22
Use props
keiterstyle
lvl.1

United States

RONIN APP CRASHING ON LAUNCH. CANNOT OPERATE WITHOUT IT? RETURNING DEVICE TOMORROW - WAS INTENDED AS A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL CAMERA USE FOR MEMORIES!

F YOU GUYS!
2021-12-23
Use props
keiterstyle
lvl.1

United States

ANDROID 11 - PIXEL 5 !!!

WHY ARE YOU NOT UP TO SPEED WITH THE #1 OS ON THE PLANET?!?!?

DISGRACEFUL!
2021-12-23
Use props
nabsky75
lvl.1

France

hello,

ronin app crash at opening with last Android OS. Any news?
2022-1-6
Use props
djiuser_odjMdxc3RrYq
New

United Kingdom

Hi Ronin app kept crashing so I removed from phone and attempted to download but no longer on the app store. Pls advise
2022-2-10
Use props
djiuser_tTI4wiketd1P
New

United States

Hello, I have an Android pixel 3a version 12. Is the DJI ronin app still not available in the Google play app store? I cannot seem to find it.
2022-3-3
Use props
djiuser_nocrqCsd64np
New

United States

I recently purchased DJI Ronin-SC - Camera Stabilizer, 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras. In the quick start guide it say to download the Dji Ronin app. Unfortunately every time I try to us the app on my Samsung galaxy s21 ultra the app crashes. So I have been unable to fully setup my gimbal. Is there another app or other way to setup gimbal?
2022-4-13
Use props
FX6_CrewMember
lvl.4
Germany

Guys your app is not working...what the hell is going on? If I can't trust you to be compatible, I need to leave dji.
2022-4-17
Use props
djiuser_yztbTjhVsYFf
New
United States

It appears it is still incompatible with the latest versions of Android. That is entirely unacceptable.
2022-6-8
Use props
djiuser_cujDmrsgS6g2
New

Australia

Still crashing... Almost 13 months later...
2022-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules