Crashed drone, need help
808 6 2020-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09056bc9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392431 ft
United States

I bought a Mavic pro with care refresh and returned it due to gimbal issues and received a new Mavic pro. I then purchased DJI Care refresh for the new drone. I crashed my drone yesterday And I tried setting up a return and it said my care refresh was unavailable even though I purchased it on 4/17/20. I’m not sure what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Eli
2020-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Eli. We're terribly sorry to know about this. May we kindly ask for the agreement number, please? This was sent to you via email when you purchased your DJI Care Refresh. Kindly provide us the aircraft's old serial number and the new ones too.

Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. We're here to help.
2020-9-12
Use props
djiuser_V4LnkRihM0L6
New
Flight distance : 52687 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi diana

Maybe you might help me too.  Heres my problem in the photo. It continuesly showing even i keep going to turn off and on.
20200912_100634.jpg
2020-9-12
Use props
fans09056bc9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-12 14:48
Hi, Eli. We're terribly sorry to know about this. May we kindly ask for the agreement number, please? This was sent to you via email when you purchased your DJI Care Refresh. Kindly provide us the aircraft's old serial number and the new ones too.

Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation. We're here to help.

I'm not sure where to find the agreement number. I didn't see it in my email. I did find my invoice for the Dji care refresh though. The file is attached

The serial numbers for the old and new drone are below.

Old Drone SN: 08QCE9E0124MKA

New Drone SN: 08Q3G9C001W120
2020-9-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans09056bc9 Posted at 9-13 10:43
I'm not sure where to find the agreement number. I didn't see it in my email. I did find my invoice for the Dji care refresh though. The file is attached

[view_image]

Thank you for providing this information. We'll have to seek the attention of the team to further assist with your concern.

We appreciate your patience with this.
2020-9-13
Use props
IamCrazyLegs77
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 9-13 13:07
Thank you for providing this information. We'll have to seek the attention of the team to further assist with your concern.

We appreciate your patience with this.

Is it possible to just buy the drone and not the remote? How much would that cost?

Thank you
2020-9-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

IamCrazyLegs77 Posted at 9-16 08:39
Is it possible to just buy the drone and not the remote? How much would that cost?

Thank you

Regarding your case, if the broken drone is still with you, you can send the drone back to us under the case you created, we'll manage damage assessment for the drone and provide you with a proper solution.
If you would love to purchase the drone directly, you can send the request to our support via email support@dji.com, our support will help on this.
For the cost, we will check the stock of the aircraft and send you the quotation.
2020-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules