Gimbal calibration error.
576 3 2020-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V4LnkRihM0L6
New
Flight distance : 52687 ft
United Arab Emirates

how can i remove the gimbal calibration error? Even i off and On it again many time? Need advice please.
2020-9-12
Use props
djiuser_pSLxXFgjrJP4
New

Russia

#Quick Reply Here#I have a similar problem when I changed the camera. I read that this is fixed by calibration. But my drone is constantly rebooting, I cannot calibrate. Can anyone help?
2020-9-12
Use props
djiuser_V4LnkRihM0L6
New
Flight distance : 52687 ft
United Arab Emirates

djiuser_pSLxXFgjrJP4 Posted at 9-12 18:04
#Quick Reply Here#I have a similar problem when I changed the camera. I read that this is fixed by calibration. But my drone is constantly rebooting, I cannot calibrate. Can anyone help?

1st, if you change the camera, try to downgrade, and upgrade that what my colligue do. And he suggest me to replace the camera regards to that. But im.hoping that something we can do to remove that calibration error showing on the screen.
2020-9-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Just to verify, did DJI Mavic Mini ever encounter a crash damage or hard landing before this issue happened? Kindly please try to restart the said drone and refresh the latest firmware for the said drone and calibrate the gimbal as well to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2020-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules