battery flymore combo
219 2 2020-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2037b57d
New

Italy

good morning I bought the fly more kit for the mavic 2 pro a few months ago. Initially the batteries were working properly. After a period of inactivity one of the batteries does not charge anymore even if I charge it individually with the single dji charger. How can I solve the problem?

2020-9-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Leave the battery on the charger for a good half an hour - it sounds like it's in hibernation mode and that is how to take it out. That said, you are advised to complete a recharge cycle at least once every three months - it may be a case that the battery is literally dead due to not being used and needs to be professionally disposed. I would not recommend opening it up unless you know exactly what you are doing. The warranty on these batteries are six months though so if you raise a ticket with DJI they may replace it with a new one for free.
2020-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with the intelligent flight batteries of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try charging the said batteries for 2 hours to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, I would recommended for you to contact our DJI Support Team at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules