M600 pro bad GPS? or Bad A3 entirely
1142 2 2020-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

So after updating to the latest RC and lightbridge Firmwares, it seems to have bricked my 600pro. GPS 3 functions fine however GPS 1 and 2 flash red. When connected via light bridge it shows GPS 3 working fine and then shows GPS 1 and 2 intermitently connecting and disconnecting while the LED indicators blink red.

I have tried upgrading and downgrading firmware in both the controller and the aircraft to no avail. When powered up and connected it shows the aircraft postion where I last flew it and no where near my actual position.

It will only fly in ATTI mode and not the desired PGPS has anyone experienced this or have any tips on how to solve this? I am not picking up a single satelitte.

Thanks
2020-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi cc12345, please try to refresh the firmware with only 1 GPS connected, please make sure to connect this GPS signal to the A3's can port to refresh the firmware.
If the issue is solved, please try to refresh the firmware for the other GPS by this way as well.
If the issue persists, you may need to send the drone back for diagnosis and service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2020-9-17
Use props
cc12345
lvl.1

United States

Thank you, The drone is packaged and on its way to DJI
2020-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules