Uninstall Fly App
5695 4 2020-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NorbertAbb
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
i installed the Fly App to my Smart Controller. But I don't need it (I use DJGo 4).
How can I uninstall it? It says: Systemdienste können nicht deinstalliert werden.
(System services can't be uninstalled)

Regards Norbert
2020-9-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Norbert. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. To delete applications on the DJI Smart Controller, please hold and drag the said application to the top of the page to remove it. Please note that default system applications on the DJI Smart Controller can not be deleted. Thank you.
2020-9-23
Use props
NorbertAbb
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-23 23:37
Hello there Norbert. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. To delete applications on the DJI Smart Controller, please hold and drag the said application to the top of the page to remove it. Please note that default system applications on the DJI Smart Controller can not be deleted. Thank you.

As I stated above. I instlled the Application, so it should not be a 'default system application'. And when trying to uninstall, it shows the message stated above. As soon, as I tap and 'hold' the application the message appears in the bar where you normally drag the app to to delete it.

Regards
Norbert
2020-9-24
Use props
djiuser_3wm8e7Yp5bRD
New
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-9-23 23:37
Hello there Norbert. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. To delete applications on the DJI Smart Controller, please hold and drag the said application to the top of the page to remove it. Please note that default system applications on the DJI Smart Controller can not be deleted. Thank you.

Why has there been no adequate response to this question? Your last reply to NorbertAbb's problem was Sept. 23rd, 2020. I am having the same problem and I'm sure we're not the only two users dealing with this issue. I accidentally installed DJI Fly and FPV Live on the Smart Controller and now it's not letting me remove them, indicating, "System applications cannot be uninstalled." These programs are wasting the limited internal storage space. How do we get rid of these apps? Is there a solution???
2021-5-24
Use props
skodonnell
lvl.1

United States

Is there a way to remove lightning browser from dji smart controller
2022-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules