Latest Mavic air 2 major firmware bugs !!
947 10 2020-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 359478 ft
United Kingdom

Ok so i have seen on other forums regarding the Mavic air 2 that people have been complaining that the FPV mode is not working.
so i know mine used to work so i went out today to test it out and guess what no FPV mode working at all in the latest firmware !!! thanks again DJI for another flawed firmware !! guess what revert back to ealier firmware and hey presto it works again,seems like this affects most if not all MA2 drones so come on DJI pull your finger out and sort these major bugs out please ...
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats strange - I tested FPV mode on Tuesday on my MA2 using the latest FW and it worked perfectly.
2020-9-24
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-24 12:42
Thats strange - I tested FPV mode on Tuesday on my MA2 using the latest FW and it worked perfectly.

very strange i tried it several times as have many others and no joy ,are you still evoking roll with the right stick as it worked before ? its just i have only just seen a youtube video that now says only the yaw left stick makes the FPV roll happen if this is so then its the opposite stick to the last firmware ?
confused  
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

paul.tuffntlworld.com Posted at 9-24 12:50
very strange i tried it several times as have many others and no joy ,are you still evoking roll with the right stick as it worked before ? its just i have only just seen a youtube video that now says only the yaw left stick makes the FPV roll happen if this is so then its the opposite stick to the last firmware ?
confused

Try refreshing your firmware on the latest version of Assistant 2 for Mavic
2020-9-24
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-24 12:54
Try refreshing your firmware on the latest version of Assistant 2 for Mavic

done that as well
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

paul.tuffntlworld.com Posted at 9-24 13:35
done that as well

I’ll test it again on the weekend and let you know
2020-9-24
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 9-24 13:54
I’ll test it again on the weekend and let you know

Many thanks ,currently nearly 70mph gales on the east coast at the moment ,i dont think even the MA2 will like that !! only 60mph tomorrow  !!!
2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

paul.tuffntlworld.com Posted at 9-24 23:21
Many thanks ,currently nearly 70mph gales on the east coast at the moment ,i dont think even the MA2 will like that !! only 60mph tomorrow  !!!

Wow - not advisable to fly even an Inspire in that mate
2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please provide a short sample video of the issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-9-25
Use props
fanscc989da6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26260 ft
Germany

As I've noticed, FPV mode works different as I knew from before. Right stick left and right doesn't tilt the gimbal but flying corners (right stick up, left stick left/right) tilts the gimbal. You can in addition support cornering with sidewards movements as it may look more realistic but for me it works now already perfect.

2020-9-25
Use props
paul.tuffntlworld.com
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fanscc989da6 Posted at 9-25 11:30
As I've noticed, FPV mode works different as I knew from before. Right stick left and right doesn't tilt the gimbal but flying corners (right stick up, left stick left/right) tilts the gimbal. You can in addition support cornering with sidewards movements as it may look more realistic but for me it works now already perfect.
https://youtu.be/4vy3b7bbYY0

Cool maybe DJI changed it then without saying anything i will that when and if the gales and rain ever stops  !!!!
2020-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules