Which app ? DJI GO...GO 4....Fly
343 9 2020-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jackpot259
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone,
I just bought a used phantom pro 3. I have an iphone x and want to run the correct, most current app with my AC.
I've been poking around the internet and see various videos using different ones. DJI Go does not list the iphone x as a player,is DJI pilot still an option?
Thanks in advance,
Jackpot259

PS.
Once i get connected I will check the current firmware.
I see the version that is on DJI's downloads has been giving ECS error code? (v1.11.0020 )
Should I avoid downloading this and get the v 1.11.30 bin file from an aministrator ?

2020-9-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I've been poking around the internet and see various videos using different ones.
Not for a P3 though.
The only DJI app for your drone is this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.pilot&hl=en_US
2020-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jackpot259. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. The DJI Phantom 3 Pro needs the DJI Go application for you to be able to fly the said DJI Drone. The DJI Go application is compatible with the DJI Phantom 3 Series, DJI Matrice Series , and DJI Osmo Series. In addition I will also post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

2020-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Certain drones only work with certain apps (DJI) - the P3P works with GO only.
2020-9-25
Use props
Jackpot259
lvl.1
United States

Labroides Posted at 9-24 15:42
I've been poking around the internet and see various videos using different ones.
Not for a P3 though.
The only DJI app for your drone is this one:

Thanks Labroides
2020-9-25
Use props
Jackpot259
lvl.1
United States

A J Posted at 9-25 04:14
Certain drones only work with certain apps (DJI) - the P3P works with GO only.

Thank you sir ! My concern was I didn't see the iPhone10 x listed on any of the app recommendations.
I think it lists up to the 7plus on Dji's info page.
2020-9-25
Use props
Jackpot259
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-24 19:13
Hello there Jackpot259. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. The DJI Phantom 3 Pro needs the DJI Go application for you to be able to fly the said DJI Drone. The DJI Go application is compatible with the DJI Phantom 3 Series, DJI Matrice Series , and DJI Osmo Series. In addition I will also post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and for the DJI Go application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks DJI Stephen...Like I said to AJ below, this list is the one I read on your site but not see any reference to something optimized for an iPhone X. just wanted o make sure. Looks like DJI Go is my choice.
Any input on the firmware update that I referred too?
2020-9-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jackpot259 Posted at 9-25 12:10
Thank you sir ! My concern was I didn't see the iPhone10 x listed on any of the app recommendations.
I think it lists up to the 7plus on Dji's info page.

I used my XS with my Inspire 1 V2 and that ran perfectly using the same GO app (not GO4) as the P3
2020-9-25
Use props
Jackpot259
lvl.1
United States

A J Posted at 9-25 12:58
I used my XS with my Inspire 1 V2 and that ran perfectly using the same GO app (not GO4) as the P3

Good to know...thanks !
I'll let you know how it goes. Waiting for new props and a new battery.
J.P.
2020-9-25
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jackpot259 Posted at 9-25 13:02
Good to know...thanks !
I'll let you know how it goes. Waiting for new props and a new battery.
J.P.

2020-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules