Can't connect to router
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neoshadow
New
France

Hi,

since last firmware update, my RMS1 refuses to connect in router mode.
When I try to scan the QR Code, the robot emits 4 pings then flashes red lights and says "no" with its head, just like if there is no QR Code to scan !
I'm sure the router SSDI and Password are valid, and the robot connected like a charm to this same router before firmware update.
The cam works in direct wifi mode, so it's not a cam problem.

I tried to scan the QR Code with another device, it's not a standard wifi QR Code, just a hash like a crypted text. Don't know if it's normal...

Please help me !
Thanks

2020-9-25
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Yes, it is normal. That is the encoded wifi ssid and password.
2020-9-26
Use props
Neoshadow
New
France

BGA Posted at 9-26 06:50
Yes, it is normal. That is the encoded wifi ssid and password.

Ok, thanks.
Seems like my robot can't decode this encoded wifi credentials. Maybe the problem is with the encodage instead. I tried it with the PC desktop app, with same result.
I have the last app version on my phone and on my PC.
2020-9-27
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Neoshadow Posted at 9-27 06:28
Ok, thanks.
Seems like my robot can't decode this encoded wifi credentials. Maybe the problem is with the encodage instead. I tried it with the PC desktop app, with same result.
I have the last app version on my phone and on my PC.

FWIIW, with app 1.1.5 I am also unable to connect using the Android app, but I was able to connect using the desktop (PC) app.
2020-9-27
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

It seems that you have press the wrong button, as the discription of " the robot emits 4 pings then flashes red lights and says "no" with its head" indicates that you have pressed the Autonomous Program Button (Number 4 in the picture), instead, you should press Connect Button (Number 10 in the picture). GTScreenshot_20200928_100539.png
2020-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules