517 5 2020-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot.Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 220554 ft
United States

My first drone was Mavic Air 1.
It was really awesome, especially the design... I still think its design is the best among all the drones I've ever seen!

My favorite function of it was TapFly, which I don't have to control with controller for just simple go straight.
And with free mode, it was so good, I can fix the way the drone goes and record any scenes around the way.

Well I still can't use this function with MA2..
DJI had so many updates but still there are so many functions that MA2 doesn't have but MA1 has.

What else functions do you miss that older drone has but MA2 doesn't?

2020-9-25
Use props
ET214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 634505 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would also like the TapFly option with the Mavic Air 2. It's available in the other drones even the  older series of drones.
DJI, please add these feature to the next firmware! Oh please
2020-9-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't miss the MA1 myself - I find the MA2 to be a massive upgrade in almost every way.
2020-9-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Pilot.Isaac. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-9-27
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... that sounds very "tempting". Maybe it will come ...
2020-9-27
Use props
fanseed079e1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2590108 ft
Sweden

Yes, it sounds great that they will offer it to the development department, but as long as we have a completed drone and application, I am absolutely convinced that Mavic Air 3 will be released.
A wonderful drone with a terrible application, which does not have many options compared to the old air and its application.
We are like beta testers something and we are developing a new application for them ..... unfortunately
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules