Help why is my camera doing this on a brand new drone????since up...
792 7 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sarasynister
New
United States

https://youtu.be/yI1FbyGavMc

this mavic pro 2 is brand new barley 2 months i have had this. never been crashed or damaged in any way. why is the image strobing like this and grey with the lines. I can't figure out what to do. please help!

2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the Smart Controller, you are recommended to perform Factory Data Reset under Settings to see whether it helps. May we also confirm the firmware version of your Smart Controller?
2020-9-27
Use props
sarasynister
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 19:33
Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the Smart Controller, you are recommended to perform Factory Data Reset under Settings to see whether it helps. May we also confirm the firmware version of your Smart Controller?

i have the current version of firmware v01.00.0820 is it the controller causing this? my footage comes out like this...
2020-9-27
Use props
sarasynister
New
United States

sarasynister Posted at 9-27 19:39
i have the current version of firmware v01.00.0820 is it the controller causing this? my footage comes out like this...

https://youtu.be/W3-zPn2XRJs
2020-9-27
Use props
sarasynister
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 19:33

here is a video of me powering the drone up and showing all firmware is up to date https://youtu.be/LPhCgK4kk6E
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sarasynister Posted at 9-27 19:43
here is a video of me powering the drone up and showing all firmware is up to date https://youtu.be/LPhCgK4kk6E

Thanks for providing the video, if the original footage has the same issue, it could be related to the camera.
What SD Card are you using? Please try to format the SD Card/Internal Storage and Reset Camera Settings, you could also refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent back for further diagnosis. reset camera settings.png
2020-9-27
Use props
sarasynister
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 20:24
Thanks for providing the video, if the original footage has the same issue, it could be related to the camera.
What SD Card are you using? Please try to format the SD Card/Internal Storage and Reset Camera Settings, you could also refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent back for further diagnosis.[view_image]

okay I have done formatting on everything and reset camera settings. The picture is a little brighter but the vertical lines and strobing still remain. I will have to uninstall the latest firmware and re install. if the reset on the controller doesn't work? you want me to factory reset the smart controller correct? sorry if that is a stupid question I am confused on weather I have to plug the drone and the controller both into the assistant to reset both or do I only need to reset the controller? I am new to all this
2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sarasynister Posted at 9-27 21:06
okay I have done formatting on everything and reset camera settings. The picture is a little brighter but the vertical lines and strobing still remain. I will have to uninstall the latest firmware and re install. if the reset on the controller doesn't work? you want me to factory reset the smart controller correct? sorry if that is a stupid question I am confused on weather I have to plug the drone and the controller both into the assistant to reset both or do I only need to reset the controller? I am new to all this

No need to connect Smart Controller to DJI Assistant 2 to reset, it can be reset under Settings. Please connect the aircraft to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware.
2020-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules