osmo pocket's touch screen is not working
3326 3 2020-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jujutime
New

Canada

hey got this osmo pocket and everything was good until now i went to home after playing basketball with my friends and record the game and the touch screen is not working i can't even touch anything but record.
and this happened so can anybody know how to fix

2020-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jujutime, sorry to read the trouble with Osmo Pocket, what is the firmware of the Osmo Pocket? Please connect to DJI Mimo via the adapter and then format SD card to see whether it helps. If the firmware is the latest version and the issue persists, it is recommended to send back the device to DJI repair center for the diagnosis. Please contact DJI Support www.dji.com/support in working hours to start a ticket.
2020-9-27
Use props
jujutime
New

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-27 19:54
Hi jujutime, sorry to read the trouble with Osmo Pocket, what is the firmware of the Osmo Pocket? Please connect to DJI Mimo via the adapter and then format SD card to see whether it helps. If the firmware is the latest version and the issue persists, it is recommended to send back the device to DJI repair center for the diagnosis. Please contact DJI Support www.dji.com/support in working hours to start a ticket.

hi the firmware is currently a latest one and i try to film it with my phone and it shows perfect but touchscreen is still not working
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jujutime Posted at 9-28 14:55
hi the firmware is currently a latest one and i try to film it with my phone and it shows perfect but touchscreen is still not working

If the issue persists after several reboots, you are recommended to send back the Osmo Pocket to evaluate, please refer to my post above to contact our support team for further assistance.
2020-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules