Exporting Audio to Windows
1346 4 2020-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idanort
lvl.1

United States

When I replay a recording on GO4 the audio comes through but when I transfer the MP4 file to a Windows 10 PC there is no audio.  Video is fine.
Am I missing an audio CODEC?  Why does the audio track not play in Windows?

2020-9-28
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Audio is only recorded on the phone. The Spark records no audio. You would have to move the audio file form the phone to a pc and use a third party program to join audio with the flight video.
2020-9-28
Use props
idanort
lvl.1

United States

stuka75 Posted at 9-28 07:41
Audio is only recorded on the phone. The Spark records no audio. You would have to move the audio file form the phone to a pc and use a third party program to join audio with the flight video.

Thank you.  That explains it.
2020-9-28
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

idanort@hushmai Posted at 9-28 10:57
Thank you.  That explains it.

Welcome. Actually, I've never done it as my in flight narrative would normally be quite boring, so I never record the audio on my phone. I do admit, soundless videos leave me felling deaf, even the noise of prop would be preferable. Enjoy
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query, As stuka75 advised since the DJI Spark does not have any built in microphone, you will need to use a third party video editing software to add audio on the video. Thank you.
2020-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules