379 3 2020-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JrFTW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3064934 ft
  • >>>
United States

I keep dropping range at about 450feet away on my new smart controller with the Mavic Air 2 I have the antennas up am I doing something wrong? I could go 14000 feet no problem with the stock RC and my phone.... My second issue is the app keeps crashing while flying on the Smart Controller and im not doing anything real crazy. I paid $800 for this thing on top of the fly more combo Mavic Air 2....
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try refreshing the firmware of your DJI Smart Controller by using the DJI Assistant 2, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-30
Use props
JrFTW
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 07:14
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please try refreshing the firmware of your DJI Smart Controller by using the DJI Assistant 2, please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

alright i will refresh it! thanks for the reply
2020-9-30
Use props
JrFTW
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 07:14

So after a refresh it seems to be better, I got 2000 feet this time at 400Ft up
2020-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules