Vista Air unit without Flight Control?
3767 4 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndreLU82
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hi
I would like to use the vista in one of my planes.
Is it possible to use the vista without flight control with only the batterie connected? If yes, with 700mw?
Do I see the batterie voltage in the osd?
Anyone tried this?

I cant try this because I cant activate my vista. I tried it several hours. If the vista is only working with FC I'll stop trying to activate my vista and send Goggles, Vista an so on back to DJi.  

2020-9-29
Use props
mr chris
New

United Kingdom

tried in spec wing just stays in low power mode, must require an arming signal from a flight controller
2021-10-6
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Yes, you can. You will only lose the auto temperature control, because it need the FC communication in order to work. Basically the Vista will be always at the set power, whereas with auto temp on, it stays at the minimum power until armed.
2021-10-6
Use props
djiuser_KxlMqYKzeBvN
lvl.1

United States

Giammi Posted at 2021-10-6 22:14
Yes, you can. You will only lose the auto temperature control, because it need the FC communication in order to work. Basically the Vista will be always at the set power, whereas with auto temp on, it stays at the minimum power until armed.

@giammi, are you saying yes to all his questions, including vbat? I am using dji airunit without fc but i dont see battery voltage. It says N/A
2022-4-15
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

djiuser_KxlMqYKzeBvN Posted at 4-15 18:45
@giammi, are you saying yes to all his questions, including vbat? I am using dji airunit without fc but i dont see battery voltage. It says N/A

Not sure about vbat. Probably that is given by the FC.
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules