Let's Talk Sticks
479 6 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

I am a pincher.  I have restricted range of motiion in my right wrist.  Would I benefit from "replacement" sticks for my Air 2 controller.  Would longer sticks help?
What to you use (make and source)?  Style points to bling the controller a factor.
2020-9-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check amazon. They have different colors, not sure if longer sticks would help.
2020-9-29
Use props
Akirasho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Woe Posted at 9-29 19:18
Check amazon. They have different colors, not sure if longer sticks would help.

… tru dat... Amazon offers an orgy of options!  Any experiences with those (material, length, diameter, additional functions?)  Maybe  I could buy two sets with different colors and mix them?
2020-9-29
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Akirasho Posted at 9-29 21:20
… tru dat... Amazon offers an orgy of options!  Any experiences with those (material, length, diameter, additional functions?)  Maybe  I could buy two sets with different colors and mix them?

I have this type and these are better than RCgeek sticks (I have for Mini) as the top part is more comfortable to hold. I can recommend them but THB I use stock sticks on MA2 probably because of different ergonomics of remote.
2020-9-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bought the ones from polar pro for my M2P. The longer sticks enable more control over the drone in more confined space.
2020-9-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Akirasho Posted at 9-29 21:20

I don't have experience with them. I  am still using the original sticks.
2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Akirasho. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for you DJI remote controller. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where to purchase the said remote controller sticks and share there experiences using it as well. In addition, I will post a DJI Forum post on Thumb vs Pinch Control Method ( https://forum.dji.com/thread-207264-1-1.html ). Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules