Mavic Mini IMU Callibration issue
1206 4 2020-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
poras
New

India

Hi,

My name is Poras and I have recently purchased Mavic Mini from Amazon India. Few days ago it has started showing errors like 30050, IMU Callibration, gimble issue and was not allowing my MINI to take off. I read couple of articles where users mentioned that by slapping couple of times on the Drone's nose will help to get this issue resolved. But in my case it didn't work. Need support from team DJI or the community members.

Also, do you have any authorised repair center in India?
2020-9-29
Use props
poras
New

India

2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Poras, sorry for the trouble with the drone, if the error persists after updating to the latest firmware, you are recommended to send back the drone for the diagnosis. Please contact your reseller for further assistance or DJI support team by emailing to support@dji.com.
2020-9-29
Use props
umair air2s
lvl.1

Australia

Hi was anyone able to get these error fixed I am in a similar boat and tried replacing GPS module, GPS flex cable and IMU module but the errors (30055, 30056) are not going away. Please share your experiences it might help me thanks
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

umair air2s Posted at 9-22 02:29
Hi was anyone able to get these error fixed I am in a similar boat and tried replacing GPS module, GPS flex cable and IMU module but the errors (30055, 30056) are not going away. Please share your experiences it might help me thanks

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. For this situation, you are not advised to fix it yourself. If the error message exists after trying the steps above, you are advised to send it back for repair. Thank you.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules