Osmo Action or the Hero 9?
2119 3 2020-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nepetabloodp
lvl.1

Russia

Hi guys!

Lately, I found myself very into skateboarding, hence thinking about an action camera. This is going to be my first time investing in an action camera so I want to buy the best possible one. Which do you guys suggest?

Based on my research, there’s only 2 products I should be considering. The DJI Osmo Action and the GoPro hero 9. The price of the Hero 9 is turning me off since it's $200 dollars more expensive. With that price, I can buy an extra battery, an external microphone, or any other accessory that I want for the DJI Osmo Action. Seems to me that If I shed $450 dollars on a DJI Osmo Action, I would get a better overall camera than the Hero 9. Your thoughts?

2020-9-30
Use props
TheCliffhanger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 269295 ft
Greece

I'm in the same situation as you... I have watch many videos comparing the two cameras and I still can't deside... I agree with Arpettaz, but I think I will wait a couple of months to see if OA2 will be announced  
2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nepetabloodp. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I hope that you will get the best information you need from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Action. For reference I will post a link where you can learn more about the overview and specifications of the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/osmo-action?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules