No Video Signal (after crash)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
defnur
lvl.1

Russia

Hello.
My Phantom3 has been crashed. Now it flyes as usual, but there is no video signal on my phone. The camera also works and records fine.
I'd like to know where the problem is - in a camera (av out), a video transmitter, an antenna or even a cable (between camera and transmitter in VPS).

Maybe someone can show me the way. Thank you.
2015-6-24
Use props
greg.goodeggpro
New

United States

I crashed mine today, and the gimbal and camera came away from the body from all but one of the pegs that hold the damper system together.  Oddly enough, none of my rotors broke.  Also, after I put it back together with zip ties, it would still fly, but it wouldn't give me a video signal.  

When booting up, does your camera go through its orientation initialization routine?  Meaning, do the motors on the gimbal work just fine?  For me, after I looked closer, there was a very small ribbon cable that had become dislodged when the gimbal came away from the body that I didn't notice right away.

After I got home and reseated that cable back into the camera module, it appears to be working just fine.  I'll need to do full testing tomorrow, but I think I may have dodged a bullet.
2015-6-24
Use props
Georgi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68825 ft
Poland

how You crashed your phantom 3 ? I want to know that I will not do the same mistake.
2015-6-25
Use props
defnur
lvl.1

Russia

First of all I checked all cables - it's ok.
Anyway I ordered new cable set for P3, so I will try to replace some of cables and check again. That's all I can do at the moment, cos there is no a video transmitter to order yet. And the camera is too expensive. I do need to be sure what's wrong first.

Georgi, just get 2 more eyes when you fly below 30m
2015-6-27
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

Dji would have fixed this all for free for you guys. Don't start voiding the warranty by trying to fix it yourself unless you really know what you're doing.
2015-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules