Bug fix required - creating video 1.1.9
1302 6 2020-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KTM80PT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 743235 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure if this is the same when editing a video in the app on iPhone but on the iPad there are 2 issues!

1) edit bars are covering part of the video, I'm pretty sure they used to be underneath.
2) The cut function/time marker (white line) does not work as expected.

Most people would presume that the white marker indicates actual point of the video playing or to be cut, if I line I a section up with the white line and tap cut, it is actually cut a few seconds later -near these stupid tool bars which cover the video.

How to fix
1) move the edit tools to below
2) make the white marker the insertion/edit point of the action, such as cut
3)white marker should start at 0 second and not off to the right ( like it's time shifting).

Please fix ASAP
2020-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KTM80PT. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out you valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2020-10-7
Use props
SublimeQuad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30348 ft
United States

I have the white insertion marker issue as you describe on both my iPad Pro and iPhone 11 running the latest iOS. This makes it very difficult to work with video editing. Also, at some point the transition icons/buttons disappeared and I can’t find a way to add transitions now.
2020-10-12
Use props
OzzieDesertRat
New

Australia

That’s the exact issue I’m having on my iOS devices. 1:37 has played and the video hasn’t even reached the white marker
8A35A889-4C02-43CE-9748-704A59A35FCF.png
2020-11-2
Use props
Dirk_64
New
Germany

After the Update on Version 1.2.2 the Problem with the Timeline on iPads is still there.
When will it be fixed?
On iPhones it worked well, so the Solution can not be so hard.

Thanx!
2020-12-23
Use props
Adrian_here
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1322 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here when using my iPad.
2021-1-23
Use props
KTM80PT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 743235 ft
United Kingdom

Adrian_here Posted at 1-23 09:13
Same problem here when using my iPad.
This is still the same in iPad 1.2.2 too. Dji never seem to pay attention to much on here- these bugs have been prevalent for about 3 or more versions!

I contacted support in the end and made it clear as day with 2 pictures of ‘before’ (what app currently looks like) & ‘After’ (what the app should look like, bigger editing window, undo, timeline marker........)

These were marked out clearly for them with the issues, the R&D department now have this apparently, so fingers crossed.
(I got more help from email support than dji on here).

Phil
2021-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules