Slow shipping on ordering extras?
1537 6 2015-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jguay64
lvl.1

United States

I've order two additional batteries, it's been over 2 weeks since I paid and they still haven't shipped yet. I also ordered a few accessories, blade guards - lens filter & propellers 13 days ago and neither order has yet to be shipped. Does anyone else have this problem when ordering from DJI? Do you have better luck ordering off of Amazon or other site?

2015-6-24
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most of the Phantom 3 accessories and replacement parts are in stock by US DJI dealers on Amazon and/or eBay. You'll get them sooner from US dealers if you're in the US and those items are in stock. Here's a list of those parts:

http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#ReplacementPartsP3

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-24
Use props
TAZ
lvl.2

United States

If you can find a local dealer with stock, you'll for sure get it faster.  I ordered 2 batteries from DJI and just received them today.  When ordering batteries from DJI, you'll want to pay attention to their currently advertised shipping times.  On the battery ordering page, they are saying "Available to Ship in 15-20 working days".  That's 3-4 weeks (and shipped, not delivered), so you're overly optimistic to expect your battery order to be shipped in only 2 weeks directly from DJI.

I ordered on 5/22.  Shipping label was printed on 6/19 (20 working days) and delivered today 6/24.  So all told it took 23 working days or 4.5 weeks to get my order.

Of note, they shipped from  a warehouse in California, so no delay in customs....if you aren't in the US, you might experience even greater delays.

As an aside, I had another order that I found locally, and I wished to cancel.  By emailing onlinesales@dji.com, they quickly canceled that order without delay.
2015-6-24
Use props
ara9112003
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

dealers going to charge you a lot more.
and Yes same is happening to me
2015-6-24
Use props
robert
lvl.1

United States

It is a shame that this company like most have grown too big to support the customer.
I am ok with waiting on an order if I am told the truth about when it will ship.

I am NOT OK with paying $20 for Fedex Shipping ( for a very small item no less. ) and then not receiving my order so far 2 weeks later and it still says shipping pending.
Ordered 08/01/15 and here it is 08/14/15.

Seriously DJI?  Shame, Shame, Shame , Shame! : (

2015-8-14
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI are getting better/faster with their shipping.. See one of my orders below.. I agree on the shipping cost though. They use DHL and Fedex and UPS for everything and this comes at a premium. But worth noting that they pay all import taxes so the buyer does not so that's a plus for deliveries from abroad.
Not every order will ship as the one below but its getting much better.. One solution for people not happy with DJI's shipping times for now is to get it form local dealers. You might well pay more but will get the faster delivery that you crave.

djidelivery.PNG

2015-8-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

robert@disconli Posted at 2015-8-14 21:38
It is a shame that this company like most have grown too big to support the customer.
I am ok with w ...

Hi, Robert, May I know your order number or DJI account? I will ask our online sales support to check it for you. Thanks.
2015-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules