Directory structure
7261 5 2020-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse39fc2b6
lvl.2
United States

Does anyone have a good map of the directory structure the Fly app creates on Android and what those directories are for?
I'm especially interested in finding the directories that are sucking up lot's of space on my phone's root so I can transfer them to SD.
2020-10-8
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Your biggest data objects are video and photo files. These can be found under /dji/dji.go.v5/DJI FLY/Video and /dji/dji.go.v5/DJI FLY/Photo.
FlyAppFolderUsage.jpg
2020-10-8
Use props
fanse39fc2b6
lvl.2
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 10-8 19:53
Your biggest data objects are video and photo files. These can be found under /dji/dji.go.v5/DJI FLY/Video and /dji/dji.go.v5/DJI FLY/Photo.
[view_image]

Thanks!!!!
2020-10-15
Use props
Faruque
lvl.1
Flight distance : 328455 ft

Bangladesh

I am using DJI Mini 2 with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. For some reason I reset my phone and I reinstalled DJI Fly app.
Now I don't see the FlightRecord folder in the phone.
How can I delete all supporting folders from phone memory and reinstall DJI Fly app?
More over I want to know which folders and files will be installed with DJI Fly app?
2021-11-7
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

Faruque Posted at 11-7 21:51
I am using DJI Mini 2 with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. For some reason I reset my phone and I reinstalled DJI Fly app.
Now I don't see the FlightRecord folder in the phone.
How can I delete all supporting folders from phone memory and reinstall DJI Fly app?

Go to my files / Dji press and hold then hit delete. If you still have the app, if you open it it will recreate the folder structure.If you connect to a Pc you will be able to navigate to the file structure, under Android/ data,
2021-11-7
Use props
Zuiden89
New
Flight distance : 191171 ft

New Caledonia

Hi Guys, quicktransfer is not working for me so I trying to bypass it copy and paste a video directly into the app data but I am not too sure where to paste the video and .srt file so the mastershot function still work. any advice? I have tried a few locations and the ones mentioned above. When I save to DJI Album it does so up in the app but I can use the mastershot fuction
2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules