Image Signal Lost
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joaolori
New

Portugal

Hello Guys,
Im facing a huge problem with my phathom 3 advanced.
Firstval im sorry for my bad english, i will try express my issues.

So, my problem is about Image Signal Lost, i dont know why, but always im flying im lossing image from camera, i have whole last firmwares udpates, im using android tablet.

To get image signal again, i just change Video to Photo and the image transmiting get on again...
Another tip, no matter the distance, i lost image even at 1metter away... so i guess its not about the distance.

So, im freaking out with this issue... i cannot trust yet in the drone cause im alwaysing lossing camera signal, but i can still control the drone, so the problem here its whole about the transmitions image.

Another thing, i have tried whole channel avaible in Image Transmistions and get the same result, always lossing Signal Image.. so i keep that in Auto

Could be related with my android tablet? since that tablet im using is very week...

Anybody can help me out to solve this pls?

Thanks in advance!!
FROM PORTUGAL WITH LOVE
2015-6-25
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

There has been issues reported with the latest firmware update regarding video quality.

How are you antenna's pointing? make sure the flat surface is pointing to the Phantom like the RC is giving the Phantom the bird not pointing directly at it as if pointing a finger at it.
oo that's a whacky description but hopefully you now what I mean
2015-6-25
Use props
joaolori
New

Portugal

Hey,
Thanks for reply.

The problem is not related with Firmware, cause the previous firmware that happens too... Image Signal Lost... i just updated to last firmware to check if problem was solve.. but still the same.

I always have the antenas poiting in the right direction... i still can control the drone... but loose image...

damn...
2015-6-25
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

If you don't have a android tablet with a quad core processor, you will have video issues..  I would even recommend having android version 5.0..  Also the p3 seems to work best with iOS tablets like the iPad mini 2 or 3 or iPad Air 2.. Any other iPad has to slow of a processor for it to work properly
2015-6-25
Use props
mack_greene
lvl.1

United States

Don't know what your phone/tablet device is, but there are known such issues with Android devices. On the other hand, iOS devices apparently overheat, causing what appears to be loss of video signal, when really it is disruption of the display.
2015-6-25
Use props
joaolori
New

Portugal

Hello Guys,
Thanks for the replys.

So, i guess the problem is about my android tablet, i already ordered another tablet much better octacore and with a lot of memory, so i will wait and when arrived i will make tests and see if the problem about image signal lost solved... lets see!

Back soon here!

thanks
2015-6-26
Use props
joaolori
New

Portugal

Hello,
The problem was solved by change to better tablet;
Thanks a lot for the replys
2015-7-21
Use props
windasm
lvl.1

United States

joaolori@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-21 21:29
Hello,
The problem was solved by change to better tablet;
Thanks a lot for the replys

Hello,

Has your new tablet done any updates yet? My new tablet worked fine until it updated last week and then things got a bit screwy. It works good though after doing a few tweaks.

2015-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules