How do you access the "VIP PHONE SERVICE" for DJI Care Refresh?
1017 9 2020-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneQuickSix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 781729 ft
United States

The DJI Care Refresh product page, as well as many other places touts "VIP PHONE SERVICE".

Specifically, it states:  "DJI Care Refresh gives you access to a VIP phone service that connects you with a product expert straight away." ... and ... "Get in touch with DJI product experts, delivering prioritized support and skilled advice whenever you need it."

The only number I can find is the general support number which has very limited hours, and is definitely NOT "whenever" or "straight away".  If a separate number does exist, they have kept it well hidden.
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Have you applied for a case number and choose to use the DJI Care Refresh? If yes, please let me know your case number and it will be handled priority. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
2020-10-13
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Where did you see that words, please? I bought DJI care refresh too, ,
2020-10-13
Use props
OneQuickSix
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-13 23:06
Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? Have you applied for a case number and choose to use the DJI Care Refresh? If yes, please let me know your case number and it will be handled priority. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Yes, my Mavic Mini will no longer pair with the controller.  I have tried the manual pairing procedure to no avail.  Also, my mini (unlike my Air 2) CONSTANTLY requires magnetic calibration -- like every flight.  I am not available to call during the limited support hours and thought that having "VIP PHONE SERVICE" would mean 24 hours ... or close to it.

Since you are not mentioning any number or where to find it, am I to assume this number/level of support does not exist?
2020-10-14
Use props
OneQuickSix
lvl.2
United States

Fat Panda Posted at 10-13 23:10
Where did you see that words, please? I bought DJI care refresh too, ,

In a number of places, but it's right on the product page of their website (4th main item/feature down -- guy and a girl in black DJI shirts).  Can't miss it.   It's also in a PDF with the terms, but again no phone number listed.

It is also mentioned here on DJI's blog post in July:  https://store.dji.com/guides/dji ... -care-refresh-plus/

2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OneQuickSix Posted at 10-14 00:41
Yes, my Mavic Mini will no longer pair with the controller.  I have tried the manual pairing procedure to no avail.  Also, my mini (unlike my Air 2) CONSTANTLY requires magnetic calibration -- like every flight.  I am not available to call during the limited support hours and thought that having "VIP PHONE SERVICE" would mean 24 hours ... or close to it.

Since you are not mentioning any number or where to find it, am I to assume this number/level of support does not exist?

Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic from the DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads, try to update/refresh the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller to the latest version, then try the connection again to see if the issue persists or not.
For the constantly requires calibration issue, could you please show me a screenshot of the error message? I'd like to help you check it.
Please keep me updated, thanks.
2020-10-14
Use props
OneQuickSix
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-14 04:14
Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic from the DJI official website: https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads, try to update/refresh the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller to the latest version, then try the connection again to see if the issue persists or not.
For the constantly requires calibration issue, could you please show me a screenshot of the error message? I'd like to help you check it.
Please keep me updated, thanks.

Thanks, Natalia.  Will do and get back to you on both fronts.

Thanks,
Tim
2020-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OneQuickSix Posted at 10-14 22:25
Thanks, Natalia.  Will do and get back to you on both fronts.

Thanks,

You're most welcome, Tim. Hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-10-15
Use props
OneQuickSix
lvl.2
United States

Unfortunately that did not work.  I already had the most recent firmware (it would appear the firmware has not seen a new release in quite some time), but I went ahead and did a REFRESH of the firmware anyway.  The Mini and the controller synced after I had done this, but on the very next power cycle refused to sync/recognize one another once again.  I tried the manual syncing procedure, and like before, that did not work either.

Between this, the constant compass calibration requirements, the disappointingly short range, the incessant/unmutable and much too loud beeping, I am really beginning to regret my purchase of the Mini.  Hopefully I just have a defective one and some of this can be addressed, however it would (*AGAIN*) be really to have that supposed VIP phone support contact number.  
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

OneQuickSix Posted at 10-19 03:12
Unfortunately that did not work.  I already had the most recent firmware (it would appear the firmware has not seen a new release in quite some time), but I went ahead and did a REFRESH of the firmware anyway.  The Mini and the controller synced after I had done this, but on the very next power cycle refused to sync/recognize one another once again.  I tried the manual syncing procedure, and like before, that did not work either.

Between this, the constant compass calibration requirements, the disappointingly short range, the incessant/unmutable and much too loud beeping, I am really beginning to regret my purchase of the Mini.  Hopefully I just have a defective one and some of this can be addressed, however it would (*AGAIN*) be really to have that supposed VIP phone support contact number.

Sorry for that case happened, if the issue still persists, please start an online repair request on the website: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, remember to tick "I Have a Service Plan"; After the request finished, please let me know your case number, I'll help to forward your request to the related team and it will be handled priority. Thanks.
2020-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules