Netherlands Repair, drone delivered but not updated.
1357 14 2020-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

Hi everyone so this is my first experience with a drone, i have sent my mavic 2 pro to repair service because i have an ACC1 data error on the IMU, the package was delivered but the status says that they still wating the drone to be delivered. Its the delay normal? Right nowI am in Germany and i will return to America in a few weeks.
Thanks for any reply
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for knowing about this. I've tried to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Please confirm to us your courier's tracking number. We'll have this forwarded to the team for further assistance. Thank you again for your patience.
2020-10-16
Use props
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 13:38
Hi there. We do apologize for knowing about this. I've tried to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. Please confirm to us your courier's tracking number. We'll have this forwarded to the team for further assistance. Thank you again for your patience.

Well, hi, thank you so much for the fast reply, where should i send the tracking number from de package?
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo Posted at 10-16 13:41
Well, hi, thank you so much for the fast reply, where should i send the tracking number from de package?

Have you used the shipping that was assigned to you? I see that you were not qualified for the label. Please provide us your tracking number from your preferred courier when you send in your unit. Thank you.
2020-10-16
Use props
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 13:54
Have you used the shipping that was assigned to you? I see that you were not qualified for the label. Please provide us your tracking number from your preferred courier when you sent in your unit. Thank you.
No, i did not use any shipping label, but here it is the tracking number CY2089****** from DHL Germany.
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo Posted at 10-16 13:59
No, i did not use any shipping label, but here it is the tracking number CY208971174DE from DHL Germany.

Thank you. As previously mentioned, we'll have the team to check on this tracking number. We appreciate your patience.
2020-10-16
Use props
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 14:01
Thank you. As previously mentioned, we'll have the team to check on this tracking number. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you, i appreciate your time and help
2020-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo Posted at 10-16 14:04
Thank you, i appreciate your time and help

The pleasure is ours. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to help.
2020-10-16
Use props
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 10-16 14:16
The pleasure is ours. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to help.
Hi, any news on my case?My case atill showing no updates, package was delivered and according to the online case track they have not recived it. I am very worried about many post i have read related to the bad service at the repair center and so many lost shippments on the DJI repair center, something does not feel good in all this, and as a costumer im not happy with the times of response from the repair center
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo Posted at 10-19 00:00
Hi, any news on my case?My case atill showing no updates, package was delivered and according to the online case track they have not recived it. I am very worried about many post i have read related to the bad service at the repair center and so many lost shippments on the DJI repair center, something does not feel good in all this, and as a costumer im not happy with the times of response from the repair center

Sorry to keep you waiting, the package has been received and it is under damage assessment currently, please stay tuned with us, thank you.
2020-10-19
Use props
Jenseblume
New
Flight distance : 3215633 ft
Germany

Hi, same with me. I sent the Mavic 2 Pro to Netherlands as requested, 3 days later i got an email by ups. But the drone is already delivered to the destination since 31/10/2020. Case no CAS-5339198-S5J7Y6, DHL tracking # CY209218495DE.
Thanks a lot in advance - Jens
2020-11-2
Use props
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

HI, i complety forgot to update this post.
Okay, i have to say that i was very worried about the situation, after reading so much posts of people with problems about the service, and also after looking reviews from the repair store...
I was every day contacting to dji support by chat, to put some presion on my case, they help a lot.
After 6  days the drone was mark as recived, next day they found the problem and the fee repair was sent to me, two days later the drone was sent back to me, it took less than 48 hrs to arrive to my hands.
The problem was complety solved, at the end the service was really good, it took a little more than i spected, but no much deal... i dont really know if contacting every day and putting so much presion helped or not, but i can not complain at the end.
2020-11-2
Use props
djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo
lvl.1
Germany

Jenseblume Posted at 11-2 12:10
Hi, same with me. I sent the Mavic 2 Pro to Netherlands as requested, 3 days later i got an email by ups. But the drone is already delivered to the destination since 31/10/2020. Case no CAS-5339198-S5J7Y6, DHL tracking # CY209218495DE.

Hi Jensenblume, my drone took 6 days to mark as recived, after that everything was really fast,  if nothing changes after 1 week try to contact with DJI support by phone or chat and ask them to check, keep us updated with how it goes please.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jenseblume Posted at 11-2 12:10

Hi Jens, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I'll forward your case to the related team to help you keep an eye on it.
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_4cDP5QGlzyBo Posted at 11-2 12:32
HI, i complety forgot to update this post.
Okay, i have to say that i was very worried about the situation, after reading so much posts of people with problems about the service, and also after looking reviews from the repair store...
I was every day contacting to dji support by chat, to put some presion on my case, they help a lot.

Thanks for your update, glad to know your issue has been resolved. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know, I'm always here to help.
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules