Not seeing stick move in beta flight or in goggles. DJI FPV system.
3295 8 2020-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo
lvl.1

United States

I have been troubleshooting for over a month an a half. I can seem to find why I can’t see my stick move. Please help if you can. I’ll attach a pic and video of my problem. Thank you in advance.
F17E742D-73B6-40F3-9B4C-3034056A9AF3.jpeg
2020-10-16
Use props
jffry7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27566 ft
Singapore

A few things to check, check you have the correct uart set. The Tmotor F4 HD version with DJI connector seem to have it on UART5. Might be good to know which exact FC you have. Also try to check maybe you have to set the sbus baud to fast on BF. Config tab Serial RX > SBUS setting as well.

2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo
lvl.1

United States

jffry7 Posted at 10-17 02:07
A few things to check, check you have the correct uart set. The Tmotor F4 HD version with DJI connector seem to have it on UART5. Might be good to know which exact FC you have. Also try to check maybe you have to set the sbus baud to fast on BF. Config tab Serial RX > SBUS setting as well.

[view_image]

Copy that. I have the T-Motor F55A PRO II + F4 HD STACK. And I’ll check that out thanks.
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo
lvl.1

United States

jffry7 Posted at 10-17 02:07

[view_image]
So I have it set to Sbus fast on beta flight and the goggles. And I turned on the Uart 5 and no change. Attached below are some photos of what I see.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo
lvl.1

United States

It works now thank you for your help.
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_Jjhm9btAngW3
lvl.1
Colombia

how di you fix it? I'm facing the following issue

In betaflight the controller is working but in the real life when I disconnect the drone from the USB it's just not working.... why??? thank you
2020-10-17
Use props
djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_Jjhm9btAngW3 Posted at 10-17 18:03
how di you fix it? I'm facing the following issue

In betaflight the controller is working but in the real life when I disconnect the drone from the USB it's just not working.... why??? thank you
Yes and, did you set up an arm switch? And I found different ports that how I got it to work. DJI support told me the wrong ports to use. Anytime. Let me know if that helps.
2020-10-17
Use props
esteban_aragon
lvl.1
Colombia

djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo Posted at 10-17 18:18
Yes and, did you set up an arm switch? And I found different ports that how I got it to work. DJI support told me the wrong ports to use. Anytime. Let me know if that helps.

Yes. I have already configured an Arm Switch and I tested it on betaflight enabling the motors... and it's working..

But when I wanna fly,, the controller is not arming nothing..... this is only working
2020-10-18
Use props
djiuser_DglFxNvV9Obo
lvl.1

United States

esteban_aragon Posted at 10-18 05:31
Yes. I have already configured an Arm Switch and I tested it on betaflight enabling the motors... and it's working..

But when I wanna fly,, the controller is not arming nothing..... this is only working
Everything seems in order that’s strange. The only thing I can think of is arming with the throttle up, even a little bit can stop it from arming. I’m sorry I don’t really know what wrong. I would call DJI support.
2020-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules