Ronin sc wont wake up after update
4627 12 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

Hi, in the same ronin rs2 and rsc 2 was released, when I open my ronin app, it ask me for update, after I start update, it failed, and then my gimbal was gone in sleep mode, and it doesn't connect properly with ronin app. I get that screen from photo, and no response from app when I select anything.
If I want to reset gimbal settings it say all time fail, and to other selection the same.
This is frustrating. If it was happening in any other case no problem, but to brick my gimbal from a update. Not OK.
Please give a solution. I already wrote to suport service a email, but I not get any answer until now.
Your request (3108449) has been received, this message I get from dji for now.I already get an response from support to try another phone tablet,and it is the same.
I will attach some photos with print screen from my mobile device to show what is happening,and also a link to youtube to show my problem.

Best regards from Nürnberg

Screenshot_20201015_141247_com.dji.ronin.jpg
Screenshot_20201015_143827_com.dji.ronin.jpg
Screenshot_20201015_200010_com.dji.ronin.jpg
Screenshot_20201016_105211_com.dji.ronin.jpg
Screenshot_20201016_105219_com.dji.ronin.jpg
Screenshot_20201017_095043_com.dji.ronin.jpg
2020-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi KillTim3, we sincerely apologize for the troubles with Ronin-SC, the gimbal will enter Sleep mode when it is updating and exit Sleep mode when the firmware is updated successfully.
You mentioned the firmware failed to be updated, did you delete and re-install the Ronin APP to see whether the latest firmware can be initiated again? Please ensure the mobile phone has connected to the stable network, and Ronin-SC connects to the mobile phone successfully during the firmware update.
The email has been replied by the team, please check it, thanks.
2020-10-17
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-17 23:43
Hi KillTim3, we sincerely apologize for the troubles with Ronin-SC, the gimbal will enter Sleep mode when it is updating and exit Sleep mode when the firmware is updated successfully.
You mentioned the firmware failed to be updated, did you delete and re-install the Ronin APP to see whether the latest firmware can be initiated again? Please ensure the mobile phone has connected to the stable network, and Ronin-SC connects to the mobile phone successfully during the firmware update.
The email has been replied by the team, please check it, thanks.

Hi,
I try all from here,still the same.In the time i get a answer from dji suport and i will wait for further instructions.
I will update how my problem go in time.
Thanks
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KillTim3 Posted at 10-18 21:51
Hi,
I try all from here,still the same.In the time i get a answer from dji suport and i will wait for further instructions.
I will update how my problem go in time.

Sorry for the delayed response, I see you were suggested to send back the gimbal to DJI repair center for diagnosis, please let me know if you need any further assistance.
2020-10-22
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-22 01:07
Sorry for the delayed response, I see you were suggested to send back the gimbal to DJI repair center for diagnosis, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Hi,
Already did that. I will update after it get fixed what was the problem. Thanks
2020-10-22
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-22 01:07

Hi,
New update!!
Today i received the gimbal back from service.
I balanced the camera and then i start the gimbal. I open the ronin app to make my settings back if needed,and the gimbal conect to app,but it doesnt do anything(appear red battery),and few secconds my gimbal stop working,and it just blink all 3 led red. Nothing else.
What is wrong?I though it was repaired(in status of my case it said is reppared),and now it wont work...
Verry disapointed...
Please provide more info what i must do next..
2020-10-28
Use props
Jaredic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123944 ft
Montenegro

KillTim3 Posted at 2020-10-28 09:44
Hi,
New update!!
Today i received the gimbal back from service.

I have the same problem. Any solutions?
2023-4-24
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

Jaredic Posted at 4-24 09:59
I have the same problem. Any solutions?

Hi, for me the solution was to replace the gimbal in warranty. Because it was a dji fault...
2023-4-24
Use props
Jaredic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123944 ft
Montenegro

KillTim3 Posted at 4-24 10:03
Hi, for me the solution was to replace the gimbal in warranty. Because it was a dji fault...

Mine is out of warranty and I don't know if there's any service anywhere near where I live (Montenegro, Europe). Damn...
2023-4-24
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

Jaredic Posted at 4-24 10:17
Mine is out of warranty and I don't know if there's any service anywhere near where I live (Montenegro, Europe). Damn...

Just contact them, maybe you get lucky. I if is same problem as mine..
2023-4-24
Use props
Nixxan99
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Is there still no solution to this?
2023-11-21
Use props
KillTim3
lvl.2
Germany

Nixxan99 Posted at 11-21 15:54
Is there still no solution to this?

Hi,
For me the solution was to replace the gimbal. But it was in warranty. So I think is no solution.., good luck with the problem..
2023-11-21
Use props
Nixxan99
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

I have an opportunity to buy a ronin sc with this exact problem for like 40$, will there be any luck trying to fix it?
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules