3 Blade Propellors
896 8 2020-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GGEZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

will these 3 blade propellors give me more power or are they just a knock-off?  

propellors
2020-10-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have no experience with them but I would not trust it on my drone.
2020-10-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Assuming you're using a DJI drone, I wouldn't want to modify my machine with any non-DJI standard product. Why would you need more "power" ( lift?) than your drone already has?
2020-10-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Third party props may invalidate the warranty. It's up to you but I wouldn't chance it without proper testing.
2020-10-18
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You need to match the battery capability, the ESC and Motor to be able to determine a 3 blade solution. An additional blade with the same pitch will add more thrust but lower the speed and place a greater load on the battery and drive chain. The most efficient propeller is a single blade but that obviously has vibration issues. So the next most efficient is 2 blades. Unless you have a proper test stand with the appropriate measurement test equipment you risk damage to your power train by replacing the prop with one of unknown pitch and diameter. I have all this equipment as I build scratch model Aircraft with electric and gas motors. Unless you really need additional thrust from an extra blade I would not risk it personally.
2020-10-18
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Uh, contradiction pur sang!  longer flight time AND more batt power consumption.....   NOT

【Advantage】Stronger Pulling Force than the plastic and 2 blades carbon fiber 8743 props on quad. Flight 3-5 minutes longer than the standard 8743 props.

【Performance】Flight Smoother and Immediately respond to your instructions,reach wherever you want. NOTE:Use in a normal environment will cause the motor to heat up is more serious and the battery power consumption greater than the original paddle, please confirm whether it is suitable for your own usage require before buying;
2020-10-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Please don't post affiliate links.
2020-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GGEZ. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses this accessory ( propellers ) on there DJI Mavic 2 Series drones. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mavic 2 Series drones specially propellers. Propellers are one of the main components of the drone that should not be taken for granted when flying your DJI drone in terms of compatibility and reliability purposes. In addition using 3rd party accessories might cause damage or harm on your DJI drones and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and fly safe always.
2020-10-18
Use props
Wolic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130046 ft
  • >>>
Germany

He just wanted to spread his affiliate link.
Trash.
2020-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules