RS 2 - GH5s aperture control
734 0 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mila03
lvl.1
United States

Just two days ago I got my DJI RS 2 Pro kit and have it all set up with my GH5s - really happy with it so far. But one I guess small but annoying issue. This is kind of hard to explain so hopefully you guys from DJI can understand and help me.
Controlling the aperture (F-Stop) value is very weird and hard to work with.. I could not get the front wheel to work for that so I went to the phone app in Create/Camera settings and there you can change aperture value but the values do not correspond to realistic f-stop values so if a value of say 3.6 is selected the displayed value on the app changes to NA. And if there is NA displayed if you try to go back in the aperture selection dial it jumps to the end of the list -22 which means that if your video is rolling you would have suddenly darken while you are fiddling around with the aperture selection.
So my question is : can you update the aperture values list to correspond the realistic 1/3EV step values ( e.g. 2.8, 3.2, 4.0, 4.5, 5.6, 6.3 etc. ) and make sure that each of these values when selected do display properly in the app.
In my experience the ISO control is much better, the values are correct and are being displayed correctly.
Thank you. Please feel free to ask me any other info if that would help you to help me.
2020-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules