Huawei phone and controller
2495 5 2020-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mavic air controller keeps trying to charge huawei phone. Go4 on phone won't connect to mavic air. About to throw it in the trash if I can't get it sorted. Followed all the tutorials and still no joy.
2020-10-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the Huawei phone you are using please and can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

2020-10-22
Use props
djiuser_MSm2M9u5LNm4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, I have a huawei P 20 Pro, and an old Samsung s7, so will try again with both and report back. Also, when I bought my mavic air combo off eBay, it came with only one battery working. Is there any way of getting the other 2 back to life. I have tried charging them and have followed the information I can find online, but still not working.
2020-10-23
Use props
n3
lvl.2

Kuwait

You can check in the settings of ur Android phone. There must be USB Settings
2020-12-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

The issue isn't with DJI or the Air... it's with Huawei.  Any device connected through that port that has power available will have the Huawei try to charge from it.  This occurs for ANY android device/smart phone.
2020-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules