Iphone 6 wont connect to phantom 3 advanced please help.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bchelberg
New

United States

Hey i just go the phantom 3 advanced and i cant get it to connect to the mobil app on my iphone 6 and i tryed changing USB chords someone please help.
2015-6-25
Use props
paalhenrik
New

Norway

I had this problem on my android, Xperia Z2. But the minute i turned on USB Debugging and it worked instantly. Hope this helps.
2015-10-14
Use props
boxerman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

Plug in the cable.
2015-10-14
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

1) After you have your advanced and your RC on, is the light on the RC green or red?  You might need to re-link the aircraft to the RC.

2) You have to register your aircraft with DJI first.  If the Camera View is grayed out and you cannot enter you probably have to register.  But if you can click and enter the GO app and it displays disconnected at the top then you probably need to re-link like I mentioned in #1.

2015-10-15
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ensure that the App is installed. Connect the iPhone via Thunderbolt Cable. Ensure that you have an Internet connection to the iPhone. Power up the Controller and iPhone. Remove the Props if they are on. Power up the Phantom. You should receive an activation window. Complete that process. It may take a minute or two to link everything.

If the above fails, call Apple Care. There may be something in the Phone that is on or off.
Let us know how you make out.
Good luck
2015-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules