Crystal Sky GPS NOT WORKING
1525 3 2020-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
uav-pilot
lvl.1
Australia

I have a 7.85inch Crystal Sky and trying to diagnose a GPS problem.
It appears like the inbuilt GPS is not working.
Has anybody experienced the same problem??

I cant find anything is settings for GPS other than in Locations I can select Device GPS.

I am trying to determine if the GPS in actual fact even working.

I have opened Google Maps and no luck getting my location.
2020-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there uav-pilot. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Crystal Sky 7.85inch. Let me please forward this inquiry to our Designated Department and once I receive a reply, I will send you a notification as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for patiently waiting for the feedback. I receive a response from our relative team. What we can do is to isolate and check if we can see the position of the remote controller correctly when we connect the monitor and when using the DJI Go 4 or the DJI Pilot app. When using the said DJI Apps it will obtain the location of the Crystal sky as the remote controller location. If in case the issue still persists, and we can't find the location, please provide us a video showing the issue. Thank you.
2020-11-2
Use props
ARCHITECTPHOTOG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2730978 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, I have a related question. I am using the 2x Crystal Sky 7.85 with my Matrice 600 Pro.  We had two different software versions running on the CS. One of the version would display the GPS coordinates. We accidentally update the software on both and now the GPS coordinates are gone. Can you advise how we can get those back please.
Thank you
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules