RavenEye - iPhone video
3930 11 2020-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

It seems that iphone doesnt playback smooth when RS2/A7R4 recording.  Need to figure how to set up p=iphone smooth.   I notice that A7R4 display turns black when record button is on.   If I disconnect all cables then A7R4 display will show video playing without RS2.  Video seems to be "delay" Any tips?
2020-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JoelB, may I know which cable did you use for the setup? Could you please provide a video of the issue with the following info for further confirmation?
1. Showing the transmission interface of RavenEye in Ronin app;
2. The cable connection, the black screen;
3. The camera resolution and framerate;
4. HDMI resolution, info display settings.  
Look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-10-28
Use props
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Susan,

Guess what?  I restarted DJI RS2, camera, etc.  It's back to "normal". I do expect that iPhone view is ".001" second delay.  Is it correct?

Back to the Sony's display.. When I unplug all cables, A7R4 (stand alone) display works fine with display showing LIVE recording.  Any ideas?  Thanks again
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JoelB Posted at 10-28 16:08
Hi DJI Susan,

Guess what?  I restarted DJI RS2, camera, etc.  It's back to "normal". I do expect that iPhone view is ".001" second delay.  Is it correct?

Hello there, thanks for providing the video. We will share this info with our engineer for the reference and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-10-29
Use props
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Any luck so far?  smile
2020-11-2
Use props
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

JoelB Posted at 11-2 04:11
Any luck so far?  smile

Hi I am still waiting.  smile
2020-12-5
Use props
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hi. why ignore us?  Please advise us. Thanks
2021-1-4
Use props
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-10-29 02:15
Hello there, thanks for providing the video. We will share this info with our engineer for the reference and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Why delay?
2021-1-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry about the issue you had with DJI RS2 and Raveneye. As using USB-C shutter control cables will lead to occupying the bandwidth of Sony camera processors. Therefore, Sony currently prioritize USB-C signal more than HDMI signal. As a result, the Ronin app is not able to receive the video signal.

We have already noticed this issue and are currently working on a solution with Sony. We suggest you to use the Sony Muti camera cable that enables you to get signals from the HDMI.
2021-1-5
Use props
JoelB
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-5 05:50
Hello there, we are sorry about the issue you had with DJI RS2 and Raveneye. As using USB-C shutter control cables will lead to occupying the bandwidth of Sony camera processors. Therefore, Sony currently prioritize USB-C signal more than HDMI signal. As a result, the Ronin app is not able to receive the video signal.

We have already noticed this issue and are currently working on a solution with Sony. We suggest you to use the Sony Muti camera cable that enables you to get signals from the HDMI.

Thanks for your response.   Your kit comes with Sony Multi cable (for Sony to RSS input) nothing hdmi
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_MHEZpqkgaK4H
New

France

Hello Wanda,

For me everything works very well on the Raveneye, cables, image, motion tracking etc ...

But on the other hand, the display size on my iPhone is very small, and I do not benefit from a larger screen than on my case.
I use Sony FX3, Ronin S2 and raveneye broadcast on Iphone XR.
(Last update I launched it from the Ronin app, but unfortunately I hadn't plugged the raveneye in and saw that there was an update for it as well. I failed to relaunch a new update for the Raveneye.)
How do I show you the images I captured to illustrate this problem? My message download is not working ... {: 4_109:}

[img]https://forum22.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/ [/ img]
[img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/ [/ img]

Application Version 1.4.9 (1494)
firmware version 01.04.00.00

Is there any way to enlarge the image on iphone?

Thank you
2021-8-27
Use props
djiuser_MHEZpqkgaK4H
New

France

djiuser_MHEZpqkgaK4H Posted at 8-27 05:10
Hello Wanda,

For me everything works very well on the Raveneye, cables, image, motion tracking etc ...

I've tried using the proportion marker in the app before, but it doesn't work. I reinstalled the DJI Ronin app, but it doesn't work either ...
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules