Code 40012
5090 5 2020-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4IbtHJZZRnwD
lvl.1
United States

I just replaced my gimbal due to error codes 4021 which I could not resolve.  Now that it is back together, my new error codes are 40012 and 40021.  I am still getting 40002 and 40003.   What can I try at home to resolve this before I send it in for repair?

1DB3B65F-AF5F-4DB1-B3ED-F59C3F405B24.jpeg
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your DJI Drone. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what is the model of the DJI Mavic you have? In addition, by means replaced the gimbal, you had self repaired the drone?
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_4IbtHJZZRnwD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-29 05:55
Hello there, thank you for reaching out and sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your DJI Drone. For us to be able to assist you further may we know what is the model of the DJI Mavic you have? In addition, by means replaced the gimbal, you had self repaired the drone?

Thank you for the quick reply. The Drone is a DJI Mavic Mini that I have owned for about 3 months. It does not have DJI care Refresh on it. The trouble started last week with error codes (4002 and 4003) for the gimbal being stuck or overloaded. I went through all of the YouTube video possibilities for getting it to operate correctly again, with no luck. I ordered a new gimbal with camera replacement from an authorized DJI dealer, installed the new gimbal and reassembled. The new gimbal works just like the other gimbal, when you start the grown kid goes through a default motion up and down and back and forth, then it stops. Camera works just fine turns on and off and I get my picture just fine through my iPad. There is just no gimbal control, and I cannot get it to level or move and the button on the remote does not operate.  See the picture I posted in my original post.  I need any direction any one can offer.
Thanks
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_4IbtHJZZRnwD Posted at 10-29 11:26
Thank you for the quick reply. The Drone is a DJI Mavic Mini that I have owned for about 3 months. It does not have DJI care Refresh on it. The trouble started last week with error codes (4002 and 4003) for the gimbal being stuck or overloaded. I went through all of the YouTube video possibilities for getting it to operate correctly again, with no luck. I ordered a new gimbal with camera replacement from an authorized DJI dealer, installed the new gimbal and reassembled. The new gimbal works just like the other gimbal, when you start the grown kid goes through a default motion up and down and back and forth, then it stops. Camera works just fine turns on and off and I get my picture just fine through my iPad. There is just no gimbal control, and I cannot get it to level or move and the button on the remote does not operate.  See the picture I posted in my original post.  I need any direction any one can offer.
Thanks

Hi there, thank you for your reply and additional information. Please be advised that in this case. I would suggest for it to be sent back for a proper diagnosis to our official DJI service center. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused, and thank you.
2020-10-30
Use props
Alexdky33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3079656 ft

Mexico

Hola espero me puedan ayudar le cambie la tarjeta logica a mavic mini 1 pero se desincronizo el gimbal con el imu hay algun programa para poder corregir ese error 40021
2021-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alexdky33 Posted at 12-16 07:32
Hola espero me puedan ayudar le cambie la tarjeta logica a mavic mini 1 pero se desincronizo el gimbal con el imu hay algun programa para poder corregir ese error 40021

Hi Alexdky33, sorry to hear about the issue. Please try to do gimbal and IMU calibration. If the issue persists, may I know if you have done the gimbal repair before? If so, you may send the drone back for further diagnosis and service.
Please contact the reseller or our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
2021-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules