Are batteries p3p and p3adv interchangeable (SOLVED)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Renamire
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192484 ft
Indonesia

hi,
just want to know if i can use my p3 adv batteries in a p3 pro?

are they the same?

about charging i see that the pe pro come with 100w charging as the p3 adv comes with 57w charger

do i need to use the charget that comes with the batteries or can i mix? for charging and for use?

thanks for your answer
2020-10-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The batteries and chargers for any P3 series drone work just fine with any other P3 series drone.
The same goes for P4 batteries and P4 drones.
2020-10-29
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

RE: Are batteries p3p and p3adv interchangeable (SOLVED)

Labroides Posted at 10-29 15:49
The batteries and chargers for any P3 series drone work just fine with any other P3 series drone.
The same goes for P4 batteries and P4 drones.

thanks for your answer
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Renamire. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The batteries of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and the DJI Phantom 3 Advance can be interchangeable. Just a reminder that there will be a pop up on the DJI Go 4 application if the aircraft and battery firmware are not matched, you can slide the bar to refresh the said firmware. Thank you and fly safe always.
2020-10-29
Use props
Renamire
lvl.2
Indonesia

RE: Are batteries p3p and p3adv interchangeable (SOLVED)

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-29 19:42
Hello there Renamire. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The batteries of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro and the DJI Phantom 3 Advance can be interchangeable. Just a reminder that there will be a pop up on the DJI Go 4 application if the aircraft and battery firmware are not matched, you can slide the bar to refresh the said firmware. Thank you and fly safe always.

thanks for the info
2020-10-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Renamire Posted at 10-30 23:01
thanks for the info

Hi there Renamire. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules