379 5 2020-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Fs07fq6pTUHb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 691886 ft
United States

hi Pilots,

I feel the default Mavic Mini combo version Carrying Case isn't convenient. The case is good looking. However, the zipper design makes it hard to use. I have to tilt the case horizontally in order to take out or put in Mavic Mini or batteries. Besides, without bag ropes, I have to put the case in a big backpack to travel...
Do you guys feel the same way or have any tips on carrying your Mavic mini?

615JfS2s79L._AC_SL1000_.jpg
2020-10-29
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

i kept the box with the cables under the battery hub. and the box with other spare parts under the RC. and the case does have the strap loops to attach a shoulder strap
2020-10-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Yeah, when I had my mini that case was bothersome
2020-10-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for posting your valued insights with regards to this matter here at DJI Forum. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our fellow DJI co pilots who own the DJI Mavic Mini. In addition I will cascade this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2020-10-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would of been better if it had a shoulder strap
2020-10-29
Use props
Superfly-
lvl.2
Malaysia

My case has made it to the shelf cos I don't carry my MM to travel with me and in fact, it's my MM take me to travel as my flight point always starts from my bedrooms' verandah..
2020-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules