DJI shipped my drone to the wrong address
2108 11 2020-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AuA
New

United States

A note for the people in this forum, be careful when you order a product from DJI online.

I am disappointed by the DJI shipping strategy. DJI sent my drone to the wrong address on October 23rd with FedEx tracking. I warned DJI immediately. During my purchase, I put my correct address (I live in MA) and DJI acknowledges that. However, it has been more than one week, but no action is taken. It is so unprofessional and unexpected from such a well-known company, DJI. I can understand the mistake of sending a product to a different address. However, I'm having a hard time understanding how slow the resolution process is. It's been more than 1 week.

The message I got from the DJI support on Wed 10/28/2020 7:02 PM.
"Greetings from DJI Customer Support. Hope you are well.

This is in light with your order ..... delivered on October 23rd with FedEx tracking# ..... Order was delivered to MORTON GROVE, IL US according to tracking details. We're now communicating with the designated team to obtain the resolution needed to get this resolved. Please spare us some time, I will promptly get back to you once I receive feedback."

I explain my problem here again:
My product has been delivered to the wrong address, although I put my correct address. Please acknowledge my sadness when I postponed my travel plans. As you can imagine, I would expect a better service from DJI, a professional well-known company. I request you to send me a new one or refund my money so I can order a new one. I would not be happy to receive something that has been in MORTON GROVE, IL US for a while now. So, I do not care about the product
delivered to the wrong address. I hope you can reach the product in MORTON GROVE, IL US, but it is not my business.

Please send me a new one as soon as possible. I postponed my travel plans for next week, so I need my drone as soon as possible. I hope you'd help me to feel better about my purchase. I also plan to buy DJI pocket 2, but I just need to make sure you can properly ship my first order.

Thanks!

2020-10-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're terribly sorry to know and read your frustrations. This was already forwarded to the team designated.  We ask for more patience and understanding.
2020-10-31
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

I know how you feel ..... please check this: DHL Messed-up
Cheers.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ssylca44 Posted at 11-6 11:53
I know how you feel ..... please check this: DHL Messed-up
Cheers.

Hi there, your issue has been followed on this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228401, thanks.
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 10-31 15:20
Hi there. We're terribly sorry to know and read your frustrations. This was already forwarded to the team designated.  We ask for more patience and understanding.

I has the same exact problem I’ve contacted dji several times and it has been two weeks since I made the purchase. Your representatives just keep mossing my case from one department to another. It is very frustrating. I need DJI to just send my my package.
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ Posted at 11-8 09:31
I has the same exact problem I’ve contacted dji several times and it has been two weeks since I made the purchase. Your representatives just keep mossing my case from one department to another. It is very frustrating. I need DJI to just send my my package.

We're truly sorry and saddened to know about this. Allow me to take a look at this and seek urgent attention to the team designated on doubling their efforts in resolving your order issue. Kindly PM me your order details e.g. order number, the email address used when the order was processed.

Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-8
Use props
djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-8 09:54
We're truly sorry and saddened to know about this. Allow me to take a look at this and seek urgent attention to the team designated on doubling their efforts in resolving your order issue. Kindly PM me your order details e.g. order number, the email address used when the order was processed.

Thank you for your patience.

Tha k you for answering my order number is 0018351409050 and the email address is jp@juanpabloporta.com received a tracking number but it was sent to an address in Orlando. I appreciate your help
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ Posted at 11-8 21:35
Tha k you for answering my order number is 0018351409050 and the email address is jp@juanpabloporta.com received a tracking number but it was sent to an address in Orlando. I appreciate your help

Thank you for providing the information. As per check, our team is following up on your issue and will keep you updated via email. I'll also help to keep an eye on it, really appreciate your patience.
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ
lvl.1

United States

They sent me an email that said they emailed a supervisor with my concern. But that is the same thing I’ve been hearing for the past three weeks. At this point m, can you please put menI. Contact with someone to just cancel everything amd just sabes back my money
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ
lvl.1

United States

Here is an update on my situation. I ordered a DJI magic air 2 drone 3 weeks ago. Dji sent my drone to the wrong address. 1 week later after emailing them twice a day for a week, I received a box that had a label stating that my drone was inside. When I opened it it had a phone stabilizer ( this is a$134 product, the Mavic air 2 fly more +refresh plan is ove $1000) fat forward today, I have emailed them every day and they will just respond every Third or second email with “ your case was transferred to another department, they should send you an email shortly”.
I am very disappointed and frustrated about DJI customer service. They collected my $1034 payment and never sent anything
2020-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ Posted at 11-9 13:34
They sent me an email that said they emailed a supervisor with my concern. But that is the same thing I’ve been hearing for the past three weeks. At this point m, can you please put menI. Contact with someone to just cancel everything amd just sabes back my money

Sorry to know that your issue still has not been resolved, I fully understand how you are feeling, I'll help to escalate the situation again and ask the team to arrange the refund asap, if there is any update, I'll keep you updated.
2020-11-13
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ Posted at 11-12 08:45
Here is an update on my situation. I ordered a DJI magic air 2 drone 3 weeks ago. Dji sent my drone to the wrong address. 1 week later after emailing them twice a day for a week, I received a box that had a label stating that my drone was inside. When I opened it it had a phone stabilizer ( this is a$134 product, the Mavic air 2 fly more +refresh plan is ove $1000) fat forward today, I have emailed them every day and they will just respond every Third or second email with “ your case was transferred to another department, they should send you an email shortly”.
I am very disappointed and frustrated about DJI customer service. They collected my $1034 payment and never sent anything

Wow that sucks.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules