Image Freeze
605 6 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

Well, I was on a Sunday flight, with no big plans. The weather was cloudy, but with good visibility. According to Airdata, visibility is 26 km, cloud cover 91%, wind and gusts 3 m / s, kp index 3. However, about 400 m from the homepoint, the image on the phone seemed to freeze, but I never had any warning. loss of signal or even difficulties in controlling the equipment. Has anyone had something similar? Thanks!
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there alex_alb. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know that you've encountered an issue with your DJI Mavic Air 2 regarding the connection. For us to be able to assist you further regarding the concern do you have a screenshot or screen recording showing the issue? In addition, what kind of calibrations were performed before the flight?
2020-11-1
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-1 03:14
Hello there alex_alb. Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know that you've encountered an issue with your DJI Mavic Air 2 regarding the connection. For us to be able to assist you further regarding the concern do you have a screenshot or screen recording showing the issue? In addition, what kind of calibrations were performed before the flight?

Hi. I don't have any recordings, and since I didn't have any warning in the app, it's difficult to demonstrate. The procedures before were normal, wait for GPS and Homepoint. The support phone is a Huawei P20 with connection to the operator's network.
2020-11-1
Use props
TonyHenderson
New

Vietnam

Images can be edited with the app. Also make the edited photo more vivid through Kinemaster Pro application on https://techsuspect.com/kinemaster-pro
2020-11-2
Use props
Mapiman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366640 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Air 2, DJI Fly software version 1.6.4(642), firmware 01.01.0720 updated at 6/4/2022.     I have the same image freezing problem for 1 year ago and it has not been solved.  What I have noticed is that the main reason is that the DJI Fly software, even working alone, on the phone (no other application open), causes the phone to heat up exaggeratedly and that causes the image to start freezing.  The drone responds well to the controls but on the phone screen there is a delay in the image sometimes more than 5 seconds.  In summertime the problem gets worse for obvious reasons.  I have tried with iPhone 7, iPhone X and iPhone 12 and the problem is the same.  Any idea what to do other than buying another phone, that doesn't work?
2022-6-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have had it recently if I try to select a image setting I am sure it is connected to a recent update
2022-6-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you tell us what device you are using? Some are not approved or use. Even if it worked earlier, updates to the device can change that.
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules