3497 8 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a fair amount of DJI credit $ and was think about burning them on Pocket 2.  I would like to use it for recording long scenic motorcycle trips, thus it would need to be mount to my bars.  Are there any mounts available?

Please note...I already have a Go Pro, thus the Pocket 2 isn't a "must have" item.
2020-11-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think you can pick one up on Amazon, only thing I would say is go pro may handle the bike better, the pocket gimbal may not handle high speed as well because of 3 axis gimbal. But is much better when just moving slowly or walking around than the go pro or action,
2020-11-1
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-1 06:12
I think you can pick one up on Amazon, only thing I would say is go pro may handle the bike better, the pocket gimbal may not handle high speed as well because of 3 axis gimbal. But is much better when just moving slowly or walking around than the go pro or action,

Ah...I didn't even think about the gimbal.  Can it be locked in place?
2020-11-1
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is what you need to avoid the jello effect when using the pocket on a Bike, might work for a motorcycle too:

https://www.amazon.com/Hooshion- ... =1604242171&sr=8-62
2020-11-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Long time, no speak mate - hope all is well. the OP2 looks great!
2020-11-1
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 11-1 08:30
Long time, no speak mate - hope all is well. the OP2 looks great!

Yes, I've been busy as hell with work.  I may have to rethink the OP2 or at least wait until a few other devise a stable method of mounting to motorcycle bars.
2020-11-1
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tviscomi Posted at 11-1 09:25
Yes, I've been busy as hell with work.  I may have to rethink the OP2 or at least wait until a few other devise a stable method of mounting to motorcycle bars.

Glad all is OK mate. Wise decision to hold off until your sure
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tviscomi. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said Motorcycle Mount for the DJI Pocket 2 that you need is available. In addition, I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Members with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2020-11-1
Use props
JKJenn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42280 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like to use hyperlapse when I want road footage. It is really smooth.
2020-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules