DJI Osmo 3 and Huawei Nova 5t slow-mo issue
766 5 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TommyB81
lvl.1

Finland

I shot couple of slow-mo videos using the DJI Mimo. The first one I was able to save after making the adjustements and no issues there. But everything after that just gets stuck. I've tried to re-install the app, re-starting the phone, I got latest firmware on the gimbal.... now when I try to save the slow-mo all I get is a file that has blank screen and it can't be viewed. The phone is less than a year old so it would seem like a far fetched idea that there's something wrong with it. Anyone had the same issues with this combination? Or idea what it could be?

2020-11-1
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

Nova 5t is not on their compatibility list
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi TommyB81, I'm sorry to hear about the issue, could you please screen recording a video to show us the details of the problem?By the way, you may try another mobile device (check the mobile device compatibility list here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf) to see if the issue still persists or not? Please keep me updated, thanks.
2020-11-1
Use props
TommyB81
lvl.1

Finland

Fat Panda Posted at 11-1 22:37
Nova 5t is not on their compatibility list

It actually is on the list posted by Natalia below. So compatibility shouldn't be the issue.

The phones own camera software seems to do the same now, I can record slow-mo but when trying to save them it gets stuck. So I can't rule out the possibility of having some issue with the phone itself. Just thought there might be some connection between the DJI Mimo app and the issue since it started after I installed the app.
2020-11-1
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

TommyB81 Posted at 11-1 22:51
It actually is on the list posted by Natalia below. So compatibility shouldn't be the issue.

The phones own camera software seems to do the same now, I can record slow-mo but when trying to save them it gets stuck. So I can't rule out the possibility of having some issue with the phone itself. Just thought there might be some connection between the DJI Mimo app and the issue since it started after I installed the app.

It is Nova 5, your Nova 5t is not on the list maybe borrow another one to check if it happens again or not, my phone Mate 20 is ok
2020-11-2
Use props
TommyB81
lvl.1

Finland

Fat Panda Posted at 11-2 01:46
It is Nova 5, your Nova 5t is not on the list maybe borrow another one to check if it happens again or not, my phone Mate 20 is ok
[view_image]

I checked the list and was under the impression that the Nova 5 would apply to all versions. But anyways, the issue started to happen simultaneously with every slow-mo video wether it's recorded in the DJI Mimo app or the phones own camera software. Just thought I'd check if it's a known issue. Judging by the replies it doesn't seem like it.
2020-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules