Purchasing A mini Drone is a Right Decision???
552 5 2020-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OrbitInnovations
lvl.2

India

I am Thinking Of buying a mini drone but don't actually know is it worth to purchase one or not anyone tell me
who actually used it before
I Bought Drones from this website and looking buy mini drone from them.
Specifications are quite good but still have second thoughts.

2020-11-1
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been using a Mavic Mini for about six months now.  The image quality is very good. and although it doesn't have the range of features of more expensive DJI models, I'm quite happy with its capabilities. It is, however, quite lively in even slight winds. I try to restrict my use of it to more sheltered locations.  I bought the Flymore combo of accessories with the drone and, at the pricepoint ( 499 Euros) it is value for money in my view.
2020-11-1
Use props
OrbitInnovations
lvl.2

India

thank you for helping Blériot53  
2020-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there OrbitInnovations. Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the DJI Mavic Mini. In addition to this I will post a DJI link where in you can see some DJI Guide on Why You Need a Mini Drone in Your Setup. Again, thank you for your support and fly safe always.

https://store.dji.com/guides/mav ... 20can%20be%20easily,with%20you%20on%20your%20travels.
2020-11-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OrbitInnovations Posted at 11-1 23:55
thank you for helping Blériot53

You're welcome If you want to see what the Mini can do, here is a link to the first flight I did with mine, right after unboxing :

2020-11-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Mini 2 is set to be released tomorrow - wait for that
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now