Intelligent Battery not charging to 100%
1233 3 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jpaul10
lvl.1

United States

Im running the Intelligent Batteries on a Mavic 2 Zoom.  I cant seem to get near 100% flight time because my battery charge never starts out above 85%.  Originally I was leaving the batteries on the charger between flights.  Ive now begun charging them only right before flights because I realize they operate on a run down/dissapate cycle when unused anyway.  Ive depleted them all to 0% befor etsarting over, Ive tried a few of the suggestions Ive read.  I hate having to keep landing three or four times per flight when an extra 5-6 minutes of flight time could solve my issues.  Any suggestions?

2020-11-2
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

For a start, stop depleting them to 0%, you will ruin the batteries.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jpaul10. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. DJI does not recommend to drain the intelligent flight battery of your drone to 0%. This process might cause harm to the said battery and might destroy it as well. In addition, I will be posting a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic 2 Series Safety Guidelines for the said drone ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EN.pdf ). Thank you.
2020-11-2
Use props
Jpaul10
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-2 19:30
Hello there Jpaul10. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. DJI does not recommend to drain the intelligent flight battery of your drone to 0%. This process might cause harm to the said battery and might destroy it as well. In addition, I will be posting a link where in you can check the DJI Mavic 2 Series Safety Guidelines for the said drone ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/20180823/Mavic_2_Intelligent_Flight_Battery_Safety_Guidelines_EN.pdf ). Thank you.

I depleted them ‘once’ because nothing else was working.  Thanks for the safety guideline, but that isn’t my current focus.  I need a guideline how to get them to 100% charge.  Do you have any positive suggestions regarding that?
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules