dji rsc 2 focus motor calibrate
6118 5 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

when I turn on the app I can see my camera in the app and view what my camera sees. the info provided for the focus wheel does not match the focus wheel received there is no focus wheel multifunction button per the instructions provided. also when I turn on the camera to the raven eye it says camera not connected? I can see the camera in the app so it is connect. also how do I calibrate the focus motor? how do I set the points? is it through the app? the problem I have now is the focus motor calibrating and the app saying the camera is not connected when it is and I can see the image.

090728r5hips9h8ww2spwr.jpg 090706hsuu7yvnpsyvustn.jpg

2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry about the product use experience you had with the RSC2. Unfortunately, the camera you use (Nikon D5200) is not compatible with the RavenEye, you can refer the supporting camera list of the RavenEye via https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en.pdf.

For the focus motor calibration, you need a Focus Wheel to achieve, the front dial on the RSC2 cannot do the calibration.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
2020-11-3
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-3 03:43
Hello there, we are sorry about the product use experience you had with the RSC2. Unfortunately, the camera you use (Nikon D5200) is not compatible with the RavenEye, you can refer the supporting camera list of the RavenEye via https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf.

For the focus motor calibration, you need a Focus Wheel to achieve, the front dial on the RSC2 cannot do the calibration.

the link your provided is not compatible with the rsc2? also shouldn't a focus wheel be included with the rsc2?
2020-11-3
Use props
jay hova
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-3 03:43
Hello there, we are sorry about the product use experience you had with the RSC2. Unfortunately, the camera you use (Nikon D5200) is not compatible with the RavenEye, you can refer the supporting camera list of the RavenEye via https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RS_2/DJI_Ronin_RavenEye_Image_Transmission_System_Compatibility_List_en.pdf.

For the focus motor calibration, you need a Focus Wheel to achieve, the front dial on the RSC2 cannot do the calibration.

also when I turn on the camera to the raven eye it says camera not connected? I can see the camera in the app so it is connect. also how do I calibrate the focus motor? how do I set the points? is it through the app? the problem I have now is the focus motor calibrating and the app saying the camera is not connected when it is and I can see the image. also why is the dji lidar 3d focus model not available? shouldn't this be include with the package?
2020-11-3
Use props
Niki D.
lvl.1
Germany

Interesting, that the admins here seem to not have first hand experience with the device.

I ran into the same problem with the Pocket 6k. Attached the motor, but the light was red.
The trick is, you have to push the little wheel on the left side of the handle. There you can change the function on the focus pistol grip wheel: You have to change it from "Focus" to "Focus Motor".
Then you can at least control the motor.

Calibrating it is a bit trickier. You can do that via the app. But I had to activate the "push mode" to really firmly press my lens against the motor without causing the rsc2 to produce the "axis locked/blocked" error and turn off. Becuase the motor really goes beserk at pushes against the hard stop of your lens like crazy. After 3 seconds it gives up and accepts the stop, but if you don't push against your lens, it will push the lens away and turn loose.
2020-11-7
Use props
raymondslossaol.com
New

United Kingdom

I bought the RSC 2 as I liked the idea of a front focus wheel.  I was annoyed to find DJI hadn't bothered to include a focus motor manual that covered the RSC 2 (NOT the RS 2 as supplied).
I was even more annoyed to find I could not auto calibrate the focus range - why is it not made clear in advertising that the RSC 2 is a retrograde step in this capability?
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules