Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How much connection for Raven eye ?
550 10 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FVP
Second Officer
France

I would like to know if two or three iPhone/android can be connected to Raven Eye at same time ? (one for steadycame, one for focus puller and other one for director)
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, the RavenEye only support connecting one device each time through the WIFI signal.
2020-11-2
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
France

So it’s for only one man work.

Is it possible to add multi view function in next firmware or futur firmware ?

Or can Dji develop a cable to power an HD transmitter like Teradek or Hollyland Mars from Ronin RS2 ?

Thank you
2020-11-3
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
France

Up

Dji,

Is it possible to add multi viewers function ?

Thank you
2020-11-5
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
France

Like Transmount 2.0 from Zhiyun which allow 3 connections.
A55EF679-FC64-4651-A063-8590DA06771A.jpeg
2020-11-7
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
France

Am I the only one operator that need multi connections view function ?
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_9hAlUXMC6tan
New

Spain

Wouldd be vary usefull for me, is there any way to stream the phone feed, even with delay?
1-1 08:59
Use props
fans8488cbed
lvl.1

I recently use the RS2 with Raven Eye and Nucleus Nano as a second cam for a production. It was fine since we are told to by the director to explore different angles and play it back after.

But there is another coming up in which the DP wants to mount a mobile phone on a tripod ala mimic/force pro and that will be a problem.

Essentially I think we need to have 3 connections one for DP, one for focus pull, and one for the director/client.

Please make it happen DJI
1-4 00:09
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
France

djiuser_9hAlUXMC6tan Posted at 1-1 08:59
Wouldd be vary usefull for me, is there any way to stream the phone feed, even with delay?

There is no reason to have delay.
1-4 04:34
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Captain
Flight distance : 499951 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-2 23:42
Hello, the RavenEye only support connecting one device each time through the WIFI signal.

You must add it!!! You are promoting a new gimbal for professionals. So profesional means it have multi view like zhiyun Crane 3.  Its only to add it to the next firmware update.
1-4 23:16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

GeorgeGreek Posted at 1-4 23:16
You must add it!!! You are promoting a new gimbal for professionals. So profesional means it have multi view like zhiyun Crane 3.  Its only to add it to the next firmware update.

Thanks for the suggestion. Your idea will be voiced to our R&D team for the reference. We understand the needs for the professional shooting scenarios and will improve the user experiences by any chance.

Thanks
1-5 05:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules