DJI Repair Dept. is shady
656 1 2020-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filmstress
New

United States

I am extremely dissatisfied with DJI repair department and here is why. First, I filled out the form online to have my drone repaired because I had issues reseting the gimbal.   The form specifically asks you what the issue is with your drone.  Now before I sent it in my drone was flyable no propeller issues or anything.  I send it in and a day or two later I get a breakdown that my drone propellers had to be repaired amd that it would take them two hours to repair my drone.  Now the gimbal repair was $63 which I was ok with since that is why I sent it in.  I called and emailed DJI that I wasn't satisfied with the bill the total costs were $254 which they added extra shyt to my bill.  Now I tried cotacting mananegeement to no avail they never called me back and were hodling my drone. I ended up payign the fee just to get my drone returned.  I am not sure if anyone has gone through this drama with this company but they put a bad taste in my mouth and will probably not get anythign fixed by them nor by anything from their store.  I am seeking to purchase an Inspire 1 but it won;t be through them that's for sure not after the fast one they pulled on me.  I ahve no faith in DJI especailly holdingmy drone as hostage because they know they overcharged me for repairs I didn't request.
2020-11-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for that case happened. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you please let me know your case number for better assistance? Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules