Ronin S wont turn off
1164 4 2020-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bumbleby
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've been having trouble with the Ronin-S frequently disconnecting from my pc, when I thought it had stopped, I tried updating it. In the middle of the update, it disconnected.
Now the Ronin-S won't turn off, the two middle lights on the battery grip won't turn off, the app the battery percentage says its at 0% and it won't connect at all to my pc
2020-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry about the issue you had with the Ronin-S.

Can we confirm that you have connected the Ronin-S with the Ronin app and the battery percentage still said 0%?
Is there any error coding on the screen when you updating the firmware via the DJI assistant?
2020-11-6
Use props
Bumbleby
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-6 05:03
Hello there, we are sorry about the issue you had with the Ronin-S.

Can we confirm that you have connected the Ronin-S with the Ronin app and the battery percentage still said 0%?

Hi, thank you for responding
Yes, the percentage on the app says 0% and I think there is error coding on the DJI assistant screen, I’ll attach an image just to be certain (sorry for the bad quality)
84C4BD61-9A3A-40BC-8059-8DA15E4AC218.jpeg
2020-11-6
Use props
Bumbleby
lvl.1

United States

Bumbleby Posted at 11-6 14:53
Hi, thank you for responding
Yes, the percentage on the app says 0% and I think there is error coding on the DJI assistant screen, I’ll attach an image just to be certain (sorry for the bad quality)[Image]

I figured it out! It was something to do with my pc’s usb driver, I just used a cheap usb c (male) to usb a (female) from Amazon and it worked perfectly
2020-11-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Bumbleby Posted at 11-8 11:22
I figured it out! It was something to do with my pc’s usb driver, I just used a cheap usb c (male) to usb a (female) from Amazon and it worked perfectly

Hello there, we are glad to see that your issue has been solved. Thanks for letting us know. Feel free to contact us with any questions and enjoy your shooting with our Ronin-S.
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules