The best sample footage yet??
1772 9 2020-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

This is the most impressive sample footage I have yet seen on YouTube from the Pocket 2.   The locations are perfectly chosen to demonstrate focus and detail in the shots.  And there's a good example of stereo sound when he walks through a little tunnel, and the sound of a cow eating is captured with remarkable sensitivity.

At risk of spoiling the surprise I had when I read the comments - it was shot only in 1080p.  First class.

2020-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this amazing video you have filmed using your DJI Pocket 2. Great work and keep on filming.
2020-11-4
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Yes, thank you for sharing what you found on YouTube.
The sound is as you say very clean. You can hear a slight wind noise in most of the takes but considering the lack of background noise would push the gain up if in auto, is impressive.
You can tell it's 1080p and the opening shot is on a zoom setting by the amount of noise in the picture. I also think their export settings where a slightly lower quality setting than the Pocket 2s output bit rate. Again variation in the compression of the video shows up here and there. A good demonstration of the stereo sound none the less and focus is excellent.
2020-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2020-11-5
Use props
Mr Monio
lvl.4

Ireland

Those are some stunning shots, but it's impossible to judge on the image quality for a large part due to youtube's aggressive compression. The foliage is mostly a mush.
2020-11-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Maybe that's where the original in 1080p reveals itself and 4K would have been better.  But brickwork patterns etc seem sharp as a tack.
2020-11-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-11-5
Use props
Mr Monio
lvl.4

Ireland

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-5 04:01
Maybe that's where the original in 1080p reveals itself and 4K would have been better.  But brickwork patterns etc seem sharp as a tack.

Not really, see the shot at 0:54. But again, that's youtube butchering videos.
2020-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice (and it is shot in NL)
2020-11-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Here's another stunner - excellent use of the device, again featuring the wonderful stereo sound.  I want to marry the Pocket 2 and have its babies.

2020-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules