Pixel 2 XL - DJI Fly not compatible anymore?
2500 6 2020-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
itisMo
lvl.2
Germany

Hello,

Today I tried to update the DJI Fly app from the Play Store but it says that "This application is not compatible with your phone anymore"
Also if i download the APK and install it, it always fails "Trying to download resource files, please check your network connectivity"

Does this make any sense or am I the only one?

Regards
Screenshot_20201105-093446.png
Screenshot_20201105-093527.png
2020-11-5
Use props
itisMo
lvl.2
Germany

Actually it's working now without any change from my end, wondering if anyone else had this issue.
2020-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there itisMo. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with the DJI Fly App on your Pixel 2 XL. To clarify, was the issue still persist? In addition, for us to be able to assist you further, may I know what is the android version of your mobile device? Thank you.
2020-11-6
Use props
itisMo
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 02:56
Hello there itisMo. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with the DJI Fly App on your Pixel 2 XL. To clarify, was the issue still persist? In addition, for us to be able to assist you further, may I know what is the android version of your mobile device? Thank you.

Hello Gamora,

Thanks for your reply, actually it was resolved by itself the same way it happened by itself as I am sure I didn't change anything on my side.

I am on Android 11.
2020-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi itisMo, thank you for your reply and additional information. That's great to know that the issue was rectified. What I can advise is to kindly monitor the performance of the DJI Fly app and the unit. Thank you for the support and happy flying.
2020-11-8
Use props
itisMo
lvl.2
Egypt

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-8 23:37
Hi itisMo, thank you for your reply and additional information. That's great to know that the issue was rectified. What I can advise is to kindly monitor the performance of the DJI Fly app and the unit. Thank you for the support and happy flying.

Thanks Gamora
2020-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there itisMo. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules